The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Great to see Warhammer fest confirmed. What is that dragon looking icon? Soulblight? The 8th could be a reveal of the new Horus Heresy starter or even the first look at old world minis. 

Screenshot_20210427-001003.png

Please let it be Tomb Kings returning.....

If it is the Heresy starter then I hope we get plastic Mark II kits, or the classic assault squads(the ones with the airplane engine jetpacks).

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Aye I was just thinking that. Is it the Soulblight Blood Dragon? You'd think it'd be on a red banner. 

I think it's the sneezing dragon - a dragon that was part of a war in a cold place, like Kislev. So, Cathay confirmed?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

All they have to do is drop the guns and the servos and such and I would run an Adeptus Sororitos army in AOS in a heartbeat. If I had the money and time to do so I would gladly convert a Free City based on the range. 

I love the Sisters, but all I see when I look at this new model is this and it makes me want to barf

image.webp

Edited by Zamik

Just now, Dreddships said:

So 

Warcom uploaded a graphic to twitter with the wrong month - dated for 3rd to 8th of April.

Judging purely from doing commission artwork before, these graphics will all be made a while ago.

Looks like we're about a month off schedule still.  

Looks like it's been redacted now.

Screenshot for proof.

20210426_170643.jpg

• Like 1

3rd -8th April doesn't match up to a week starting Monday, so it's probably just an error rather than a piece of evidence as to GW's original scheduling.

The text part of that picture's a minute's work in a layout or graphics program and probably gets slapped on shortly before it needs to be uploaded onto their website's content management system.

• Like 2

That Warsinger is looking great, can't wait for more details about Sylvaneth, especially if it's in Kragnos - might even be able to lure the GF into the game with them ^^

39 minutes ago, Souleater said:

That logo makes me think Legion of the Damned.

Sorry, that's the Necromunda game logo, no ifs or buts

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, novakai said:

I doubt is total war since CA does the marketing and reveals separately from GW usually. 

if CA are not saying anything about this preview then most likely their nothing related to them

Not saying it's likely. But if it was going to be a surprise, CA wouldn't announce anything obviously. As soon as they mention it, people would know exactly what it was.