The Rumour Thread

59 minutes ago, Svalack said:

I think the unlikely alliance refers to nighthaunt who probably side with belakor. If i recall his ultimate plan was to destroy the anvil which would align with death.  They consider sigmar a soul thief as he reforges stormcast when they die preventing Nagash getting their souls. 

In the teaser for the book you can see belakor is preventing their souls from going into the sky.

Assuming the narrative of BR: Balakor occurs after the events of BR:Teclis, the Nighthaunt probably don’t really care about the Stormcast anymore 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

So we are all goin' all in on thunderlizards right? 

47 minutes ago, Dreddships said:

So, is it just me who will be treating myself to the Seraphon BR box and one of each SC! set because god two stegadons is s p i c y

These 4 overall seem way more useable than the Teclis 4.

Sigh 😔 looks like my Lumineth are being put on hold. Stegadons have been out of stock here in NZ for the last 2 years and haven’t been restocked during that time, so I kinda have to ‘drop everything’ and pick up 2 of those boxes ASAP to finish my Wishlist of Stegadons (3x Bow, 3x flame throwers, 1x Engine). I didn’t particularly want any more Bastiladons but I suppose 2 of each option would be nice to have.

now if only we could get new Saurus Warriors, Saurus Guard and Saurus Knights... I’m down for all the resin being replaced with new plastics too, but Saurus are the bigger issue for me

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, silverstu said:

I watched that Grimdark Live video where they talked about 3rd - they said the Indomitus type box for AoS was coming in June, the main release fo 3rd was in July.. might make it difficult to squeeze in another BR book, but PA:Pariah came out just before Indomitus so maybe?? Don't know how accurate their rumours have been though- I think the dates for Belakor etc came from elsewhere..

Care to share here?

i will try if i remeber hahhaa, but the idea is doit in the chanel 

Really want to know what army Belakor will fit into. He is of course currently part of StD, but they show him with demons of all kinds. If he is not part of StD anymore, no reason to get hyped for me ;) Feels strange they are not even dropping a hint about where he fits in basically

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Joseph Mackay said:

Sigh 😔 looks like my Lumineth are being put on hold. Stegadons have been out of stock here in NZ for the last 2 years and haven’t been restocked during that time, so I kinda have to ‘drop everything’ and pick up 2 of those boxes ASAP to finish my Wishlist of Stegadons (3x Bow, 3x flame throwers, 1x Engine). I didn’t particularly want any more Bastiladons but I suppose 2 of each option would be nice to have.

now if only we could get new Saurus Warriors, Saurus Guard and Saurus Knights... I’m down for all the resin being replaced with new plastics too, but Saurus are the bigger issue for me

2 years no restock? Mate that sucks.

2 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

That’s what my money would be on.

he hates arky more than anything else.

If so it would be a massive move, not only to disrupt Archaon but Chaos as a whole in the Eight Points. Without the Varanspire, Katakros can make major territory moves in the Eight Points.

I'd really enjoy seeing Archaon and Belakor interact as well, even if it were though Shadeglass or a form of Magical Interface.

19 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

If so it would be a massive move, not only to disrupt Archaon but Chaos as a whole in the Eight Points. Without the Varanspire, Katakros can make major territory moves in the Eight Points.

I'd really enjoy seeing Archaon and Belakor interact as well, even if it were though Shadeglass or a form of Magical Interface.

I can see him settling for nothing less than a takeover of it.

it would be a square kick in the nuts of arky and also give him the  satisfaction of sitting on the empty throne, to wind him up even more.

as for katacodpiece..  can’t he just clear off and get a room with teclis where they and their factions can just have cheese-offs with each other and leave the rest of us to it?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, pixieproxy said:

This all makes me real curious when and how the Soulblight are supposed to fit in? Seems like if it's much later it'll be stepping on 3.0's toes, but any earlier and we won't have seen half of it. Weird.

Br:Kragnos maybe - Soulblight have been fighting the Kurnothi, I reckon Kragnos is something to do with Alarielle so he might fit in there. 

15 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

So are we definitely expecting 3.0 around July? I was anticipating it to come next year if I’m honest. Is there a list of all these sources as I’m losing track who’s said what. 

Regardless of rumours it makes sense timing wise- its in the 3 year cycle and they have ramped up BR releases which must be heading towards something. I reckon its spot on. They pushed 40k on a similar way last year.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

So are we definitely expecting 3.0 around July? I was anticipating it to come next year if I’m honest. Is there a list of all these sources as I’m losing track who’s said what. 

i mean i don't think they where ever going to delay for a year to be honest, maybe just a month really

Edited by novakai

7 minutes ago, novakai said:

i mean i don't think they where ever going to delay for a year to be honest, maybe just a month really

Who could have known with Covid anything’s possible, I think it’s clear it will be sooner rather than later though the way they are pushing BR. I was expecting a similar gap to what we had before. 

They unlikely alliance probably is skaven, given what we’ve seen in the short story, though honestly it doesn’t seem all that unlikely really.

I could just about see Nighthaunt though? Sort of depends on how much this is actually going to pick up from BR Teclis, if they’re not meant to be loosely contemporaneous. With Olynder at the Eightpoints I can see how she’d be involved and with Nagash temporarily out of the picture... Well, the Nighthaunt are no Ossiarchs, Nagash is (was!) their cruel taskmaster so I can imagine Olynder being convinced to hold off her attacks temporarily or focus on something in particular by agents of Belakor.

2 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Considering that skaven have been given a major unknown diabolical mission, but haven’t and won’t be seeing any new rules or models through the broken realms Belakor, I’m kinda getting a feeling that the fifth book, might contain something huge for them 

Or perhaps we will be thrown through a loop and the Starter set is Stormcast VS Skaven.