The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Honestly the Mancrusher kit does need to be updated as it looks dated next to the Mega but I would really enjoy a new kit if it had multiple build options!! I'm all for any new Gargants, you can quote me on that, literally but I would be slightly remiss if the the kit was only a Zombie as that means no new Mancrusher for a while!!

That being said.

ZOMBIE MANCRUSHER GW!!

Your excellency, may I suggest a slight change to your post?

ZOMBIE MANCRUSHER GW!! NOW!!! 😡 (the smiley is truly optional but it does go wonderfully with the urgency and bad mood the message conveys)

25 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Your excellency, may I suggest a slight change to your post?

ZOMBIE MANCRUSHER GW!! NOW!!! 😡 (the smiley is truly optional but it does go wonderfully with the urgency and bad mood the message conveys)

So far I've found being pleasant and crossing Giant fingers has worked with my pleas to Papa GW!!

So please GW a New Mancrusher/King Brodd kit, Matriarch Mega Gargant kit and a Necrons/Lumineth sized relaunch for Mawtribes please!!

3 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

So happy for those Vamps lovers!! @BaylorCorvette get amongst it mate and stretch that wallet!! 

Looking forward to all the paint jobs to come from these lads/ladette.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

So happy for those Vamps lovers!! @BaylorCorvette get amongst it mate and stretch that wallet!! 

Looking forward to all the paint jobs to come from these lads/ladette.

Thanks @KingBrodd!! Cursed City prerder this week, Crimson Court next week, Soulblight Gravelords soon? The Age of Soulblight is upon us! So excited, I just might order a couple packs of the Crimson Court for various kit bashing and of course assembling / painting as is.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, BaylorCorvette said:

Thanks @KingBrodd!! Cursed City prerder this week, Crimson Court next week, Soulblight Gravelords soon? The Age of Soulblight is upon us! So excited, I just might order a couple packs of the Crimson Court for various kit bashing and of course assembling / painting as is.

Mate I look forward to it!! My favourite is the big bloke with his mace.

Just now, KingBrodd said:

Mate I look forward to it!! My favourite is the big bloke with his mace.

They all look great and I do like him, I wish it was in a more dynamic pose so I could maybe kitbash him with other weapons, only because that guy looks like a real brute of a Vampire. But I'm not going to complain too much they all look amazing!!

2 minutes ago, BaylorCorvette said:

They all look great and I do like him, I wish it was in a more dynamic pose so I could maybe kitbash him with other weapons, only because that guy looks like a real brute of a Vampire. But I'm not going to complain too much they all look amazing!!

He reminds me of Lighthammer from Blade 2.

Lighthammer_-_Blade_II.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, KingBrodd said:

Honestly the Mancrusher kit does need to be updated as it looks dated next to the Mega but I would really enjoy a new kit if it had multiple build options!! I'm all for any new Gargants, you can quote me on that, literally but I would be slightly remiss if the the kit was only a Zombie as that means no new Mancrusher for a while!!

That being said.

ZOMBIE MANCRUSHER GW!!

I have your back as always on this one your majesty.

• Like 1

Other than Soulblight does this just leave the Ossiarch Warband, Gardus and the Nighthaunt hero for AOS models wise that have been previewed? If so we may get another Preview on the 17th of April. 

They could show off the remaining Soulblight and Idoneth Warband there.

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Other than Soulblight does this just leave the Ossiarch Warband, Gardus and the Nighthaunt hero for AOS models wise that have been previewed? If so we may get another Preview on the 17th of April. 

They could show off the remaining Soulblight and Idoneth Warband there.

Be'Lakor unless you meant exclusive to AOS.

• Thanks 1

There are already cheap starter sets for WHU.

The new starter is just weird... Why the toned down rules? It's like playing half a game. And after buying this set you want the full rules and can buy the other full starter set. This is just weird.

Edited by rosa

1 hour ago, rosa said:

There are already cheap starter sets for WHU.

The new starter is just weird... Why the toned down rules? It's like playing half a game. And after buying this set you want the full rules and can buy the other full starter set. This is just weird.

If this is twenty quid cheaper, that matters quite a bit. Same with the stormcast/ghosts, they have imo broader appeal than elves/Slaanesh and vastly more than satyrs/beastmen, which is a strike in favour of it.

I do hope it has an actual rule book and not just a learn to play booklet but for folks who are interested in casual play and for whom I can simply share a pdf or something of the current rules, this is fine. Frankly it’s no bad thing if it goes easy on rules bloat features like hunger or primacy either.

Edited by sandlemad
  • Like 1