The Rumour Thread

42 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Sure but that was also just the name "Kurnothi", which is akin to "Ossiarch Bonereapers." This is a much more narrowly defined name that implies a specific unit type within the army "Mortisian Executioner."

Yes, so the Kurnothi are expanded on, which makes the chances of this guy getting more than your average Underworlds band very good!

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Sisters of Battle vehicle/terrain for sure.

Are they missing any vehicles that weren't updated in their release?

I think this will be something complety new. Neither the new Hero, or the Paragon Knights existed before. So I assume this release will be themed around adding new concepts to the Sororitas. 

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

Clearly it is my new temptation. 😮 

It looks like Sisters of Battle to this untrained eye and further pushes the idea that the Faith will likely fall more on the 40K side while we get to revel in damnation. 

Please let it be a Sororitas Baneblade o_o

• LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, Raviv said:

Any ideas about today's silluette?

161360099_1322318468163128_5814305924638020713_o.jpg

I'm hoping that's terrain!! I'm a sucker for terrain and love when AOS gets theirs. I much prefer Terrain over Endless Spells.

I'm definitely grabbing myself the Lumineth Waterfall. Its beautiful. 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Bayul said:

I hope that at one point this year we will be just enthusatic about new rules as about* those new sculpts.

* how do you heathen Anglo-Saxons phrase this properly?!

I hope that at one point this year we will be just as enthusiastic about new rules as we are about these new sculpts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Thaliontil said:

This sentence: "This is the first time that we’ve seen a Mortisan Executioner in the Mortal Realms, and as you might expect from someone who carries such a big axe, he’s pretty handy in a fight" makes me believe that there is going to be either a future unit or a future heroe called "Mortisan Executioner". And probably the archers too.

Probably when a 3rd Ed Ossiarch tome comes out.

I like the new Ossiarch model, and I agree with others that Ossiarch would have looked so much better if GW had given them all Necron-style heads like this new model and the Mortisan Soulreaper have, rather than the goofy Joker-style rictus grins, especially given that Stormcast are so obviously a parody of Space Marines that it couldn't get any worse making Ossiarch more like Necrons.

If I had to start a Death faction, I would choose Ossiarch because they're the only Death faction that I have any positive feeling for, but I'd have to scrounge a load of Necron heads from my collection and shops that stock second-hand stuff to give them all heads that are in any way similar to the Mortisan Soulreaper and Executioner heads.

Edited by Aesir Doomaxe
  • Like 1