The Rumour Thread

15 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

- Jakkob Bugmansson

- Khanite Shadowstalkers/spies agents of Morathi

- Broken Realms Morathi

- Slaanesh (including Slaanesh breaking free)

- Soulblight

- Seraphon Warband

Of those Morathi had... picture, her spies weren't mentioned in any way, Seraphon were simply mentioned and in conjunction with Gitz of all things. Fyreslayers, realmgates, is dracothion real - just mix of various things.

Interested in seeing the OBR Underworlds warband now, I think this season of Underworlds has been the strongest model wise. 

Not sure if posting links is allowed, but Trolltrader have launched a Kickstarter yesterday for halfling Bretonnian, Orges, Goblins, Dragons, Giants and terrain. 

I backed their last Kickstarter and found the quality of the miniatures very good, with weekly project updates and everything arriving when expected, even with Covid.

There may be one or two people that post here that might be interested in the giants 😉

May back for the flying pigs myself!

e2e66328cdd65cabe96fed54f07953f7_original.jpg.697bd6754ca89daea306c3e36918670c.jpg60c7fb286aded7634c8f113583f9ebe4_original.jpg.5ec7ab1e95b3d238f4a35b06863c11fe.jpgd2ad00255c05a8495173f6e299cbc681_original.jpg.3bd895511a4b66caecca6193b651cb4e.jpg57d4331dc1e27353464cbdc8fe60f242_original.jpg.a1265f41eb94dec5ba8f13d8d557520f.jpg920a034aac26823d1d068d54a979faec_original.jpg.ae7ecf655c7e086a72c854a63c93695e.jpg

Edited by MarkK
Edited text
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 3

7 minutes ago, Boar said:

Of those Morathi had... picture, her spies weren't mentioned in any way, Seraphon were simply mentioned and in conjunction with Gitz of all things. Fyreslayers, realmgates, is dracothion real - just mix of various things.

I think the Gitz mention is a red herring there with Seraphon the actual subject of the entry. It is of course written like a tabloid. But bottom line it teased "the lizards await their next mission from their frog-kings." That mission of course is to go into the Beastgrave and blow up the mountain.

I suppose the Morathi spies/Soulblight are an "either or" as there was speculation at the time as to whether the dead author showed no blood because they had been drained or because they had been assassinated by shadow wielders.

6 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

The new artwork for the Seraphon underworlds models makes me want an update for them even more:

6UY8NMYe0NgsiQ74.jpg

Their Blood Bowl team is also rather cute, and gives you 12 plastic models plus extras (hatching egg, slann statues, the turn markers which look like seals of the old ones and I think a few extra modeling options) instead of 5 for € 34 instead of € 32,50.

You'd need to source a few weapons and shields, but that shouldn't be impossible.

8 minutes ago, MarkK said:

Interested in seeing the OBR Underworlds warband now, I think this season of Underworlds has been the strongest model wise. 

Not sure if posting links is allowed, but Trolltrader have launched a Kickstarter yesterday for halfling Bretonnian, Orges, Goblins, Dragons, Giants and terrain. 

I backed their last Kickstarter and found the quality of the miniatures very good, with weekly project updates and everything arriving when expected, even with Covid.

There may be one or two people that post here that might be interested in the giants 😉

May back for the flying pigs myself!

e2e66328cdd65cabe96fed54f07953f7_original.jpg.697bd6754ca89daea306c3e36918670c.jpg60c7fb286aded7634c8f113583f9ebe4_original.jpg.5ec7ab1e95b3d238f4a35b06863c11fe.jpgd2ad00255c05a8495173f6e299cbc681_original.jpg.3bd895511a4b66caecca6193b651cb4e.jpg57d4331dc1e27353464cbdc8fe60f242_original.jpg.a1265f41eb94dec5ba8f13d8d557520f.jpg920a034aac26823d1d068d54a979faec_original.jpg.ae7ecf655c7e086a72c854a63c93695e.jpg

HalfLouen Lioncouer on Porquis is brilliant!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

HalfLouen Lioncouer on Porquis is brilliant!

I have a good collection of 6th edition Bretonnian, never got the Pegasus Knights though, I may have found a good proxy now! 

12 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

The Toll Trader halflings are treasures, every one, and the giants are solid but that rot dragon looks like someone just let loose with a low-res bubble machine on its neck.

Yeah, doesn't look the best, may take some greenstuff to add some variation, was thinking the best use would be as a Nurgle mount. 

Love the halflings too, loads of character, will be starting mine soonIMG_20210312_155122.jpg.8a76fe029569da527493071241f5f9a4.jpgIMG_20210312_155053.jpg.26e049aa67b3722bc2b28f24f3cbcc43.jpg

2 hours ago, robinlvalentine said:

At first I loved this art. Then I noticed the nipples... 

You had to ruin it for me huh? 😖

But hey, at least the Lizardmen show a sign of life. So far the Seraphon were pretty much benched as far as the setting goes. I guess they grew bored of standing around all day, roaring occasionally.

Here’s a rumour I heard on Twitter and it’s a slightly disappointing one because I hoped it would be sooner - Cursed City is up for pre-order on the 3rd of April. 

Actually sooner than I expected given Brexit and Covid shipping issues. But then again, its pre-order.

Edited by Random

6 hours ago, Ratboy genius said:

obviously the next model to come out is malerion riding on a sky grot ship piloted by clan eshin so he can attack the silent ones

6 hours ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Ship is obviously crewed by chaos dwarves, tomb kings, brettonians and vampire pirates

5 hours ago, Jymmy said:

While throwing idoneth endless spells

This is the content I come here for.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

This was probably already brought up, but I just noticed that almost all the older soulblight models on the games workshop website are "Sold out online". 

Do we think that the Cursed city models will eventually get released as their own separate sets? Then the question is, if your only interested in the models, what's a better buy? The Game and all its paraphernalia now, or the individual boxes later?

14 minutes ago, Gothmaug said:

This was probably already brought up, but I just noticed that almost all the older soulblight models on the games workshop website are "Sold out online". 

Do we think that the Cursed city models will eventually get released as their own separate sets? Then the question is, if your only interested in the models, what's a better buy? The Game and all its paraphernalia now, or the individual boxes later?

Not sure what the price of the set is going to be, but expect every hero and boss to go for GW hero prices individually, so about € 20-25 per model. Then say € 30-40 for a box of zombies, € 30-40 for a box of skellies, € 30-40 for the bat thing, and the other wolf vampire things for, say,€ 35 per 5.

I suspect the box is cheaper, but we don't know what the price of the box is.

20 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

Not sure what the price of the set is going to be, but expect every hero and boss to go for GW hero prices individually, so about € 20-25 per model. Then say € 30-40 for a box of zombies, € 30-40 for a box of skellies, € 30-40 for the bat thing, and the other wolf vampire things for, say,€ 35 per 5.

I suspect the box is cheaper, but we don't know what the price of the box is.

I agree, the "paraphernalia" won't add anything to the box cost when comparing with the models, plus you'll get the warscrolls. I'm sure you'd be able to use the tiles for DIY terrain, and any other bits I'm sure you'd be able to give to other people in your gaming group if you positively can't find room for what looks like a pretty cool stand alone game.

If you're only interested in the antagonists portion, I'm sure you'll be able to ebay the heroes away :)

1 hour ago, Gothmaug said:

I hope not, I would like to see the box models as something exclusive of the setting and not some ordinary battleline repurposed

• Confused 1