The Rumour Thread

10 minutes ago, GenericEdgyName said:

Does someone remember at what hour was the previous new model monday article posted? I honestly can't wait to see Be'Lakor  in his full glory

If I remember correctly, it was rather late in the day. 5PM UK time or something like that.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HorticulusTGA said:

See, @Random ? Wasn't that hard after all :P:P:P

I have to say I am pretty reassured by that little message, easier to wait...

NOW SHOW US BE'LAKOR, GW !

Idk. We already knew there was going to be  preorder next time with Drukhari. "Normal service" could mean a lot of things and doesn't tell us if they'll be going weekly, bi-weekly, or something else going forward.

They should have sent a poet!

Since they didn't I dub Be'Lakor, 'Mr. Steal Yo Soul'

So more evidence for continued support for Be'Lakor's Legion of Chaos Ascendant. Hopefully he can still be used in Slaves to Darkness:  
"Now, we said Be’lakor’s new model is “enormous” (other descriptions included “massive”, “titanic”, and “bigger in some dimensions than a rotisserie chicken”), so if you’re after proof, check out this battle shot of the mighty Daemon Prince leading elements of his dread daemonic legion."

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 1

The different arm positioning is a nice touch. I will go with pointing Be'Lakor, but for anyone who has the old model this will provide some variation.

Also it is cool that the base lets you build it with slain chaos warrior, space marine or neither. I will probably go clean base because even though I have never played 40k and don't plan on it I obsessively leave that door open.

So Pointing Be'Lakor on a clean base for me!

Does this confirm some more Rumour Engines? Or were they all figured out upon the initial reveal trailer?

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 2

I like Bel'Akor and I kinda like his rules in (AoS) games.

I like this miniature but I absolutely DON'T like what I'll get in game:

- Base is (awfully) too big for this character which is not a major daemon like Kairos/LoC/etc... and compared to Daemon princes and old Bel'Akor mini.

- Additionally, making him on top of a decor, make the whole mini even higher.

- Size of the body is ok but the wings are way too large, making him extremely difficult to hide, especially in 40K

- oversized mini means again extremly expensive mini. 

I don't know if I'll replace my actual Bel'akor (which is not pretty to say the less) with this one that I like the design but I don't like what I got for the game...

• Like 1
  • Confused 4

It's the second time when they advertise a product as massive, gigantic, titanic and then they show the mini compared to other long ago released minis and they don't seem that enormous at all. By the video he seems to be of a standard Bloodthirster size. Same story was with Mega-Gargants. I haven't seen them in real life but on the pics taken by people they weren't so big at all. Smaller than Archaon or Teclis if I recall correctly.

Great mini by the way, just don't like the way it is advertised.

• Confused 4

1 minute ago, Neverchosen said:

The different arm positioning is a nice touch. I will go with pointing Be'Lakor, but for anyone who has the old model this will provide some variation.

Also it is cool that the base lets you build it with slain chaos warrior, space marine or neither. I will probably go clean base because even though I have never played 40k and don't plan on it I obsessively leave that door open.

So Pointing Be'Lakor on a clean base for me!

The good news is: you can‘t go wrong with either choice... I‘ll build both arms and then decide. I like the classic pose but also the „come at me, bro“ beast mode pose... maybe i just gotta magnetize it... perhaps mr potoato head was on to something?! 

• Haha 1
  • LOVE IT! 1