The Rumour Thread

11 minutes ago, Kronos said:

I reckon our boy Be’lakor here is either on a 100mm base or smaller going by the skulls on those chains, so comparing to a kos and a stormcast (thats the unit of scale in the realms after Aelfs as currency no?).

46169DDD-A198-4D77-9BB2-25D83BE544FC.jpeg

Difficult...

judging by the chaos Warrior

image.jpeg.d3883f6b52f998efcd9a167d1c1615af.jpeg

the CW would stand approx. up to Be‘kakor‘s knee.

A CW is ~3.6cm

So Be’Lakor is ~ 14,4cm tall (feet to the top of his head). Feet to wings is at about 23,4 cm (about the Site of a mega gargant.

Which makes him taller  than a Keeper of Secrets (without wings) and rather close to Archaon with wings? (Can s.o. Please measure Archaon?) - Be’Lakor should be about 8cms smaller.

that is without the height of the scenery base ofc.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

the CW would stand approx. up to Be‘kakor‘s knee.

A CW is ~3.6cm

So Be’Lakor is ~ 14,4cm tall (feet to the top of his head). Feet to wings is at about 23,4 cm (about the Site of a mega gargant.

Which makes him taller  than a Keeper of Secrets (without wings) and rather close to Archaon with wings? (Can s.o. Please measure Archaon?) - Be’Lakor should be about 8cms smaller.

Archaon is almost 12.5 inches. I was so excited for this Belakor and then my husband told me that he had ordered the current Belakor to be custom painted for me as a birthday present...

(my graduated warhammer rulers top out at 12 inches.)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angela said:

Archaon is almost 12.5 inches. I was so excited for this Belakor and then my husband told me that he had ordered the current Belakor to be custom painted for me as a birthday present...

Which is still a nice Daemon Prince :) so no loss there ^^

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Angela said:

I am with @JackStreicher on this one Be'Lakor is one of the nicest models in the game and it is a shame it will be retired soon but now you will have an amazing demon prince and if you have both it will give a great sense of a unified demonic creatures.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

I wonder if the new Be’Lakor is the herald of a new faction: Darkoath - a name that now makes sense, if Be’Lakor is the faction leader 🤔

maybe just a subfaction called Darkoath.

As long as its not dark lumineth more pointy eared evil oath lords colour me happy.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

I wonder if the new Be’Lakor is the herald of a new faction: Darkoath - a name that now makes sense, if Be’Lakor is the faction leader 🤔

maybe just a subfaction called Darkoath.

A subfaction would make a tonne of sense!!

1 hour ago, Neverchosen said:

I am with @JackStreicher on this one Be'Lakor is one of the nicest models in the game and it is a shame it will be retired soon but now you will have an amazing demon prince and if you have both it will give a great sense of a unified demonic creatures.

I just hope they don't take him out the Slaves to Darkness!  I want him on the table with Archaon wrecking havoc!

• LOVE IT! 1

It looks like I was right with my release predictions unfortunately. Still that means at least one more week to work on the backlog before Cursed City comes out. I’m looking forward to seeing Be’Lakor in full. The preview hints really do make him look massive. I don’t think he’s going to fit on a 60mm base anymore.

1 hour ago, Angela said:

I got the old cast of Be’lakor just before the new one was announced. I have no regrets as the old model is nice and will now be OOP. I intend to use it for Dark Apotheosis results on the Eye of the Gods table. Umm, assuming I remember to make the role, that is.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Angela said:

I just hope they don't take him out the Slaves to Darkness!  I want him on the table with Archaon wrecking havoc!

I am with you on this one, I am even okay if he only synergizes well with other demons so long as I can use that glorious Wingspan with my army.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Joseph Mackay said:

Why couldn’t they have just said that in the article last week and stopped all this confusion!

They wanted people talking about "surprises" this week and keeping hopes about releases before drukhari.

17 minutes ago, Ragest said:

They wanted people talking about "surprises" this week and keeping hopes about releases before drukhari.

Just annoys me personally I’m excited for Lumineth but now we don’t know if they are April or March as there’s only two weeks of ore orders left and a lot of stuff to show. It’s supposedly the month if Lumineth but we haven’t seen any articles on them yet to hype them up 

2 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Just annoys me personally I’m excited for Lumineth but now we don’t know if they are April or March as there’s only two weeks of ore orders left and a lot of stuff to show. It’s supposedly the month if Lumineth but we haven’t seen any articles on them yet to hype them up 

I think the 20th Drukhari, the 27th Lumineth, the 3rd Cursed city.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Why would Drukhari need their own week? Aren't they getting like 1 model?

I could see them sharing a week with like, Underworlds and Titanicus maybe, but not with Lumineth or Cursed City (just because of the size of the Lumineth release, I imagine they’ll have their own week, and big boxed games like Cursed City usually have their own week). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonnenspeer said:

Broken Realms Morathi came with 4 army boxes and the Shadow an Pain box. Will we see the same for BR Teclis?

I hope they bring out army boxes again, it looked like most of them were popular, and you could easily see them doing the same thing for the factions in BR Teclis too. If they don’t I think many people wouldn't be happy about that. That named OBR hero from the Hammerhal Herald also hints a similar treatment (if that’s what it is in fact). 

I don’t see an equivalent to the Shadow and Pain box, simply because we haven’t seen even a hint of a new OBR hero model, and at least the box should be out by now then. If they’d follow the same pattern that box would lead into BR Teclis story-wise. But then, I also thought we have a good chance to see a Lumineth announcement this week : ). 

• Like 3