The Rumour Thread

Just now, chosen_of_khaine said:

I suppose there's a chance that the Dark Eldar Codex and BR: Teclis both release on the same day to "catch up" but unfortunately I'm guessing Lumineth are pushed back to April.

I'm assuming the dark eldar codex is launching with their duel box vs sisters of battle and those 2 new characters. There is no way they would do that on top of an AoS release.

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Damn another no week release. I wish GW would just be forthcoming and tell us because I feel like nothing is releasing in March at this rate. 

It's pretty strange indeed. Why can't they JUST tell us like they did in December with the "2 releases per month for Jan and Feb" thing ?

But I have to say I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MAH BOY BE'LAKOR :D:D:D (and some funny WHQ tiles too..)

• Like 1

I think they aren't giving dates in case they have to change them at the last minute. 

They stated they don't want staggered releases in diffrent territories, which is understandable and I'm guessing it's something in the BR teclis release which is missing somewhere. 

The dark eldar release, being smaller is ready to go and would have been slated always for the 20th.

I know people are frustrated and hungry for more new shinies but I'm sure we can all hang on for a bit longer. 

14 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

It's pretty strange indeed.

I don't find it so strange, given the issues GW has with shipping due to Brexit and Covid. They're probably pushing saying something definite about a release schedule, until they can be sure that they don't have to redact their statement 48hrs later. I mean you know how it is with this stuff during Covid. One day this, the next day that. And given how many LGS are sitting waiting for orders they made months ago, they don't want to ****** them off further either, by promising major releases they can't commit to.

In totally unrelated matters, I really could do with a Cursed City release date though.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ok, this is getting slightly frustrating. If there’s delays or something that’s fair enough, but it’d be nice if they at least had the decency to give us an idea of how far things have been delayed instead of just vaguely going “hahaha sorry guys nothing new this week but we still have LOADS of cool stuff!” each week. Just a little bit more transparency would be nice.

• Like 3

First teaser in New Years Eve

Full spoilers about tue story and presentation of every model in February

Warcry campaign and “lumineth month” in march

BR 3 announced in March.

First possible launch: 4th April.

Edited by Ragest
  • Like 1

Not related to that very nice Belekor model, but Sigvald is out of stock - I think this is the first time I've seen a new model go out of stock in a while!

Mostly I'm just hoping he's a chance to get an AoS model as the best model of 2021 :P

Screenshot_20210307-185545_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Athrawes said:

Why would you revel in other gamers disappointment?

This communities Lumineth hate is getting toxic, how petty some people are.

Oh, so you dont know this guy:

image.jpeg.852ab80a596bd4f4f7e1d1064d12f04b.jpeg

mwGZiEpteV6ssPYsatLCn2L6jFHXCXbBVQRt3esi

Edited by eciu

59 minutes ago, Ogregut said:

I think they aren't giving dates in case they have to change them at the last minute. 

They stated they don't want staggered releases in diffrent territories, which is understandable and I'm guessing it's something in the BR teclis release which is missing somewhere. . 

They did it most of the last 6 months. All White Dwarfs have been a week or 2 delayed in NZ, and a lot of the Space Marines and Necrons were up to a month late here 

lNGA1Pdoly60LCBB.jpg
qgm5kargtslx.jpg

I think that Games Workshop previewing Broken Realms Be'Lakor is not intended to gloss over BR: Teclis or to either upset or please fans. It is simply a byproduct of COVID continuing to impact the release schedule of the game. I am really excited for both books and heck I would be even happier knowing all the planned books for this campaign but keeping us speculating keeps it circulating on boards like this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Joseph Mackay said:

They did it most of the last 6 months. All White Dwarfs have been a week or 2 delayed in NZ, and a lot of the Space Marines and Necrons were up to a month late here 

I know but they've said now they want to release everything to everyone at the same time which is understandable.