The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

GW sure wrote a whole lot of words there to provide 0 clarity on their upcoming release schedule. They didn't even say something as basic as "we're sticking to bi-weekly for now." In fact, they didn't even explicitly say "there is no preorder this week." They just left us to conclude it by saying nothing about it.

For all we know it could become a single Monthly release. Drop absolutely everything at the beginning of the month.

58 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

I mean I'm all about Ogors being gluttonous and fat, it's their schtick but I just love the sculpt. More muscle than fat and more intimadating. 

The current Gluttons are still great sculpts but their poses are very obviously still rank and file. I'd rather have the dynamic larger* sculpts of Corpse Eater.

*Not sure on his actual size but he looks larger.

Id agree with that. For sure I wouldn’t want them to be khorne mr universes, but more solid but big like he is doesn’t hurt the look, and yes more dynamic poses :)

• LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

For all we know it could become a single Monthly release. Drop absolutely everything at the beginning of the month.

I really don't get it. The Global COVID situation has been drastically improving over the last 2 months and somehow GW's supply chain issues seem to be getting even worse than they were before.

2 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Id agree with that. For sure I wouldn’t want them to be khorne mr universes, but more solid but big like he is doesn’t hurt the look, and yes more dynamic poses :)

Exactly!! I'm thinking instead of Mr Olympia bodybuilder bodies such as Khorne, we get Strong Man competition bodies. Huge mounds of muscle with bellies!!

• LOVE IT! 1

Everyone is confused but there very long article that provided no actual information on releases. I really hope they clarify it as people are questioning it all over Facebook and Twitter, it’s just really confusing I don’t mind releases staying bi weekly or stuff being pushed back but what they said could have not been said and had the same impact. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

I really don't get it. The Global COVID situation has been drastically improving over the last 2 months and somehow GW's supply chain issues seem to be getting even worse than they were before.

Unfortunately whilst vaccinations have increased and cases continue to decline, the UK is still under the same lockdown restrictions. No doubt the effects of this lockdown is still being felt. And of course not to say this shouldn't be happening, lockdown is essential (although poorly managed), so we may not even see improvements to business practices until after the lockdown is starting to be eased. 

Be'lakor hype!! Now that is one book I definitely will be getting! 

• Like 2

I guess brexit isn’t helping with improving shipping either. 

nice to see a teaser for be’lakor, although it seems a bit early as BR teclis isn’t even out. I kinda hope the be’lakor book doesn’t drop to soon after Teclis. The Morathi book has had a couple of months to shine and it was fun discussing it all this time. I actually enjoy if releases have a bit of time to breath. 

7 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Exactly!! I'm thinking instead of Mr Olympia bodybuilder bodies such as Khorne, we get Strong Man competition bodies. Huge mounds of muscle with bellies!!

Hell yeah! Not every ogor is Eddie Hall, some are like Hafthor Bjornsson.

As for the Belakor teaser, it's not much, but the fact he's leading a force of Bloodletters and Horrors makes me think they're leaning into the Legion of Chaos Ascendant (all the chaos daemons together). Hope he's still playable in Slaves to Darkness though! 

• Haha 1

Hasn’t most of the US been caught in a massive snowstorm? They were saying on warhammer weekly that a local store hadn’t got any of the the new releases due to the weather messing the shipment up.

Weird hair =  soulblight gravelords. I’m totally fine with this over the chrome dome boys.

5 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

I would have though that’s a April/May release as it was revealed later, we’ve know about new Lumineth and Teclis since New Years. 

I dont think that's accurate. Both had models teased in the New Year trailer. Both had silhouettes and a couple models shown 2 reveal shows ago, and both had their full release revealed in the last preview show. 

Additionally, there was a picture leaked the other day for the Cursed City Black Library book that shows that at one point it was intended for a March release.

Edited by Nighthaunt Noob

6 minutes ago, Klamm said:

Hell yeah! Not every ogor is Eddie Hall, some are like Hafthor Bjornsson.

As for the Belakor teaser, it's not much, but the fact he's leading a force of Bloodletters and Horrors makes me think they're leaning into the Legion of Chaos Ascendant (all the chaos daemons together). Hope he's still playable in Slaves to Darkness though! 

Exactly mate!! The gutplate can be integral still of course but they should still be fearsome as hell. Far more common than Gargants but should be the type of foe that strikes fear into the hearts of those when they see them coming.

6 minutes ago, KriticalKhan said:

WHO FREED VAN BRECHT FROM PRISON?

WHO OUT-MANIPULATED MORATHI?

WHO'S BEEN MESSING WITH ARCHAON SINCE BEFORE HE WAS BORN?

IT-WAS-AGATHA-ALL-ALONG.png

This is too good. I'm out of reactions but damn mate!!

2 minutes ago, Still-young said:

His tail is one of the rumour engines. You can see the rock with the chain in the teaser video for the model. 

C82131FE-8A52-45D9-A9A2-B123F6A7399C.jpeg

Interesting!! I cant wait to see him unveiled, I'm excited for Chaos/STD players such as @Neverchosen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

I dont think that's accurate. Both had models teased in the New Year trailer. Both had silhouettes and a couple models shown 2 reveal shows ago, and both had their full release revealed in the last preview show. 

Additionally, there was a picture leaked the other day for the Cursed City Black Library book that shows that at one point it was intended for a March release.

Hmm who knows hopefully we will find out soon. I’d imagine broken realms being more pivotal to future releases though as without that the rest won’t be release due to story. Who knows 

1 minute ago, KingBrodd said:

I'm hoping the next Pre Order week is just a massive AOS drop. Seraphon Underworlds Warband. Broken Realms Teclis. Lumineth Battletome and all new units. Nighthaunt and Gardus.

That would be epic, if they are staying bi weekly I think they will do big drops as normally that would be split into two weeks