The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

For me personally, if Corpse Eater is a glimpse at the future of Ogors, with Gutplates of course, I'll 100% be jumping into Mawtribes.

agreed, if thats the new aesthetic and we're leaving behind the cake shop I'm in.

Has anyone noticed that the coven throne skeletons are all carrying shields that follow the designs of the cursed city skeletons - or is it me?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

agreed, if thats the new aesthetic and we're leaving behind the cake shop I'm in.

Has anyone noticed that the coven throne skeletons are all carrying shields that follow the designs of the cursed city skeletons - or is it me?

I mean I'm all about Ogors being gluttonous and fat, it's their schtick but I just love the sculpt. More muscle than fat and more intimadating. 

The current Gluttons are still great sculpts but their poses are very obviously still rank and file. I'd rather have the dynamic larger* sculpts of Corpse Eater.

*Not sure on his actual size but he looks larger.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Alright, we got about 20 minutes til we see whether we’re actually getting any new stuff for pre-order next week or whether they’re keeping the bi-weekly schedule. Which one do yall reckon it’ll be?

Honestly I wouldnt be suprised at Bi weekly. With lockdown in effect still it kind of makes sense.

I reckon it will be 13th March preorder.

I'd bet an Underworlds warband & Cursed City. Possibly the novel too.

Maybe Lumineth? Although they would get more hype if they space the releases out a bit.

Then I'd guess gravelords for April.

Unless they announce that they are going back to weekly, it'll stay fortnightly.

Cursed City had bet to be soon though! 🤣

4 minutes ago, Gwill_of_the_Woods said:

I reckon it will be 13th March preorder.

I'd bet an Underworlds warband & Cursed City. Possibly the novel too.

Maybe Lumineth? Although they would get more hype if they space the releases out a bit.

Then I'd guess gravelords for April.

Unless they announce that they are going back to weekly, it'll stay fortnightly.

Cursed City had bet to be soon though! 🤣

First Warband will be Seraphon, I'm really keen on the novel for Cursed City!!

Fingers crossed they announce BR Teclis this weekend.

2 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Uhhh so what’s going on with releases? The new article is out and mentions them but I didn’t really gather anything from it, I thought they are going back to weekly releases again in March? 

They mention that they are adjusting release dates in the weekly article that just went out. This likely means that they are having to stick to releases every 2 weeks for a bit longer. Which is fair since the date for ending that scheme was always going to depend on what happened in the world and honestly, transport and shipping haven't improved in leaps and bounds since hte start of the year. 

So yep slower releases for a bit longer, but I'm sure our wallets will survive :)

1 minute ago, Overread said:

They mention that they are adjusting release dates in the weekly article that just went out. This likely means that they are having to stick to releases every 2 weeks for a bit longer. Which is fair since the date for ending that scheme was always going to depend on what happened in the world and honestly, transport and shipping haven't improved in leaps and bounds since hte start of the year. 

So yep slower releases for a bit longer, but I'm sure our wallets will survive :)

I don’t mind slower release I just hope Lumineth are coming this month as that seemed pretty likely. 

• Like 2

I guess its worth keeping an eye on the broken realms website in case it gets updated with the Teclis book perhaps showing new boxes if they are doing them. If i recall the morathi one was updated prior to official announcements about the boxes/content and we saw the pictures first. They will have to put this animation on there too.

Edited by Svalack
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

Well dang, BR: Be'lakor was not expected. Guess Alarielle's gonna be the fourth in the series, if at all. Although I am quite happy about this cause it means that anyone could get a BR book. BR: Grungni or BR: Gordrakk anyone?

Even as a die hard Destruction player, please please please give us Grungni first!! I want to see new Duardin with Cannonish weapons and mini Cog Forts. 

2 minutes ago, JustAsPlanned said:

I could see this being either a vampire or some kinda chaos sorcerer given the sword design 

My first thought was Elder/Dark Elder and then Lumineth. I'll take anything AOS over 40K but maybe the Lumineth could take a break 😅

• Like 1