The Rumour Thread

Just now, Clan's Cynic said:

AoS probably, like how Blackstone Fortress had a book for using those models in 40k.

A couple of the packs even got sold on their own just for 40K and I could see that happening for this game too. Perhaps those bat and rat swarms might well get sold on their own for armies. 

1 minute ago, pixieproxy said:

A lot of these models are coming in what looks like actual unit sizes?

Blackstone had several units which were also then released as dedicated units for 40K. I expect the same will be true here, some of the units will double up as being released as troop models for regular armies.

• Like 1

Ok so... do we have any information about the price? 
Because I love all of it, but considering the amount of new minis and the recent GW prices, I fear I would have to be a millionaire to be able to afford it 😂

Ok so, serious question: do we know how "limited edition" will the box be? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Overread said:

Blackstone had several units which were also then released as dedicated units for 40K. I expect the same will be true here, some of the units will double up as being released as troop models for regular armies.

Which units do you mean? As far as I know none of the Blackstone Fortress models where releases separately, sure they got rules so you could use them but so separate release as far as I know