The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, El Syf said:

FFS Enough with pointy ears! How big is Lumineth range going to be?!?

Considering how the general consensus is that the first few armies introduced to AoS have been left very sparse, I think it’s good that they’re fleshing out the newer armies. Of course I’d love them to go back and do some work on the Fyreslayers and Ironjawz, but I’d rather they not create even more armies with their issue as they go along. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

ALREADY?!

sJpZwuUTSjqruybP.jpg

If you’ve already taken the plunge into the world of aelfkind and picked up a copy of the first Battletome: Lumineth Realm-lords, you can get all of the warscrolls for the new units in the Broken Realms: Teclis book. There’s never been a better time to be a follower of the archmage.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Matrindur said:

it says at the bottom of the article that all the Warscrolls will be in the BR Teclis book for those that already have the old book

Just now, Still-young said:

Yeah this is my only annoyance because I’ve just got the other one, although it does also say that if you already have the current tome, all the new stuff is in BR-Teclis. 

Yeah, but presumably the cost of BR: Teclis and the new Battletome is exactly the same (£25-£30) so you might as well buy the updated 'tome anyway?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Yeah, but presumably the cost of BR: Teclis and the new Battletome is exactly the same (£25-£30) so you might as well buy the updated 'tome anyway?

Exactly! If both books cost aroud the same you can choose to buy one with half of what you are missing or get the one with all the rules in one place... It doesnt make much sense.