The Rumour Thread

The reason I'm surprised we're seeing Wave 2 for Lumineth is because that's when I'd have expected Tyrion to show up. 

Alarielle seems a given at this point, especially with the conspicuously plain/Wanderer-esq Kurnothi woman in Cursed City.

This year seems too soon for Malerion, but then again I said that about new Lumineth models and here we are less than a year later.

Personally I am expecting nothing truly new*, but rather reveals for what we are currently expecting. Obviously we will see some more from Underworlds and Quest. I feel like we will see everything silhouetted in the last Lumineth Trailer. I also think we will get a few box sets coming down the line I am thinking we might get a dual/duel box for Lumineth vs. Gravelords or maybe some Start Collecting for OBR and Lumineth. We might get the announcement of some other cool broken realm boxes but I am not holding my breath on that. 

*Obviously we will still get Malerion and his entire force same day dropping and free to all people who supported Critters and Keys.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, SeanMaguire1991 said:

I think Tyrion's release is still a ways off, but we'll see the remaining majority of the Lumineth's core range with BR Teclis. 

Also........ I WANT Lumineth War Elephants, I'll take their entire stock if they make them!!!!

Earlier this week I wanted Malerion, Chaos Dwarves and Kurnothi Aelves... 

As of Today I want Luminelephants and Dwarfcast Eternals... Strange day and really looking forward to tomorrow.

• Haha 4

I would love for this Lumineth release to have a surprise big elephant thing. I’ve been looking for something like an elephant for my AoS Araby that isn’t toy or Lotr. Converting a stone horn is just too small.

But I’ll settle for new “VC” releases too! Doubly  excited for tomorrow because I can pick up my hedonites, I mean “Araby” stuff tomorrow.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

The same time line also has a little blurb which probably explains the destruction focused short stories and might be the opening for BR Alarielle. If so, there could be something in BR Alarielle for our much maligned Fyreslayers : ).

It might spoil the whole destruction storyline though, so if you rather not want to know where this might be heading, do not click on the spoiler.  

Hide contents

“Gordrakk and Skragrott unite a grand horde of Destruction to breach the Tuskvault, within which is contained a shard of Gorkamorka’s own club. The Heavenhost Warrior Chamber, along with its Sylvaneth and Fyreslayer allies, resists long enough to bring down the mountain, sealing away the vault.”

The blurb is the last one before Broken Realms in the time line. So, this might in the end not be what’s going on with the destruction stories, which would follow up on the event mentioned in the spoiler. 

that not really a spoiler since that same story was told in great detail  in the Sons of Behemat battletome, basically Skragrott used Megagargants to help him in that battle, but they didn't manage to get the artifact in the end

Edited by novakai
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, novakai said:

that not really a spoiler since that same story was told in great detail  in the Sons of Behemat battletome, basically Skragrott used Megagargants to help him in that battle, but they didn't manage to get the artifact in the end

Oh ok, Perfect then! Thank you, I’ll amend it : ) 

Edited by LuminethMage

1 hour ago, novakai said:

We also see those same Mega Gargants as the focus of one of the Broken Realms short stories.

• Like 1

With Tyrion I’m partial to him being a smaller model character instead of a Teclis sized one and who knows although unlikely he still could release with this wave. I think wave 3 will be a long ways off though so I’m not sure. He could be protecting their world while Teclis buggers off to ****** off nagash 

A nice little tidbit for you ahead of today's preview. There are 5 private videos in the age of sigmar section of the Warhammer YouTube page. There is one in cursed city and one in direchasm. There isn't a private video in the broken realms section. 

Based on that I think we will have 5 previews:

Cursed city, Direchasm, Lumineth, Soulblight and Gardus. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Chikout said:

A nice little tidbit for you ahead of today's preview. There are 5 private videos in the age of sigmar section of the Warhammer YouTube page. There is one in cursed city and one in direchasm. There isn't a private video in the broken realms section. 

Ace! 

1 hour ago, Chikout said:

I'm looking froward to seeing everything today, expecting to see the Lumineth revealed, hoping for some nice Gravelords reveals [not just silhouettes!]. Really hoping for a good sense of Cursed City after today- its what I'm really interested in [although the graveyards will be tempting]. Longshot -I'd love a few hints of what else in is in the pipeline for later in the year [ideally a glimpse of another Kurnothi]. Not expecting that though judging form your videos list. 

Still plenty to look forward to! I think Lumineth will be impressive and a Gravelords preview will be gobsmackingly wondrous!

10 hours ago, LuminethMage said:

Some additional information from the new WD. if finishes the timeline of the Mortal Realms with short summaries of the main events in the Age of Sigmar and the very last one is about Broken Realms:

B257ED61-157A-4689-93A5-04CE40237731.jpeg

Just another hint at the next book after BR Teclis being likely BR Alarielle, and from then on its anyone’s guess I think (BR being over, or starting to feature others in the center of the story lime, or really leading up to Malerion, Tyrion (very unlikely in my view)). 

Good find, indeed confirms IMO the BR series is only about Aelves. I also don't think Malerion will come soonish.

Very interesting either way, I encourage every one to read those WD articles about the three Ages, the Godbeasts and the nature of the Gods in the AOS universe. 

BTW I'm afraid too we won't see lumineth today...

AOS : Gravelords partial reveals + anniversary model Gardus ?

WHU : Savages Orruks + teaser ?

WHQ : main set full reveal ?

CAN'T WAIT :D :D 

• Confused 1

18 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Good find, indeed confirms IMO the BR series is only about Aelves. I also don't think Malerion will come soonish.

Very interesting either way, I encourage every one to read those WD articles about the three Ages, the Godbeasts and the nature of the Gods in the AOS universe. 

There’s apparently 5 private videos three of which are AOS related so hoping for Lumineth 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HorticulusTGA said:

They finally showed a Lumineth shadow, 🥳. so 120% hype level for me : )

• Like 3