The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

We might see an elephant-type of creature for the River Temple if the article in new WD is an indication : ) 

EFA97E1E-7E39-420E-9758-2E44BC0BCA85.jpeg

That would be incredibly interesting. I think my most interesting temples are wind and light I like Alarith but wind with the fox them is too cool. Not a lover of elephants but it makes sense I’m sure it will be cool! Not sure what there version of Roos and stoneguard would be or what their spirit would look like 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

We might see an elephant-type of creature for the River Temple if the article in new WD is an indication : ) 

EFA97E1E-7E39-420E-9758-2E44BC0BCA85.jpeg

17 minutes ago, Arzalyn said:

Pachyderm could be used to describe a Hippo, Rhino or Tapir as well. I wouldn't be surprised if we get something that is a mixture of those, like the Treeruners.

If they drop an Aelven Mumakill on us I'll lose my mind!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

If they drop an Aelven Mumakill on us I'll lose my mind!!

If they do that I will loose all my rent money!

I would love to see how they incorporate those cool spirit masks  onto an Elephant. I am also realizing that the big thing holding me back from Lumineth is that their spirit animals will become Pokémon to me and I will have to 'catch 'em all' 

• LOVE IT! 1

It wont be an elephant. it will have eagle claws and duck feet and a 36" reach, mortal wound causing squid trunk. 😝

I'd really feel for Slaves players if Lommies recieved a war elephant before them, like damn, straight slap to the face!! 🤣 

Who am I kidding though, that wont be till wave 7 of Loomies. 😁

Heh, in all seriousness though they do have some fantastic sculpts.

So excited for tomorrow!!! I've even been preplanning a paint scheme for the new bonesplitterz. 20210215_234248.jpg.a0af452f2c5f28b4ce077a46ede41f50.jpg

Going with a "they tattoo themselves all black and less bright colors" scheme. Cant wait to get them under the brush!!👍

• Like 11
  • LOVE IT! 8