The Rumour Thread

56 minutes ago, Rhetoric said:

I am so looking forward to Saturday.  Despite the current state of the world this hobby has sustained me through the pandemic, I hope it has for you all as well.  I am so ready to see Gardus, Lumineth, and Cursed City.  

It definitely helps for me. Painting has been especially relaxing, and I need to do more of it than I have been.

I'm really excited for Cursed City. My wife likes the idea of a smaller scale board game over big battles and the aesthetic is up both our alleys.

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

It would be awesome if the Warscroll Builder and Azyr were up to date at of the Battletomes’ launch date.

Concerning COVID:

Lately I‘ve taken great joy in touching up my DoK! Now they look way better than before and I actually want to play them :D 

More than that, it should really be expected from the biggest miniature game company in the world.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Sharkbelly said:

Blood Knights! So along with this preview...

...a new Soulblight Army pretty much has to be a thing, right?

Yeah, the Vampire leak confirmed "Soulblight Gravelords" as new faction. That would also fit the "Lords of the Realms" title for tomorrows Stream.

25 minutes ago, Ragest said:

I'm in panic

Where are the kangaroos 

Thats what the Blood knights are riding.. undead taun-tauns..😇

Really looking forward to this tomorrow. Mainly for Cursed City- it looks like a great painting project and maybe a game I can get my time poor friend into. But the Gravelords could be very tempting as well..

IMPORTANT NOTICE

It seems that the GW store is undergoing an update to the My Warhammer system - one account across all their stores. If you sign up to My Warhammer with the same email address as your registered accounts on the stores then it will allow you to migrate them across when you sign in. HOWEVER as of right now it appears that the change is going through and access is iffy. 

You can register a My Warhammer and valid it right now but you can't log in and order and such as of right now. Hopefully this resolves by the end of the day. 

29 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Dyvkclhä jckvöxöhxäjfltsflhä jckvöxöhxäjfltsfl shut up and take my MONEY (if that‘s new blood knights)

probably just a new wight ^^

It has to be new Blood Knights, though, right? They have to be the most requested model for an update in all of LoN, and like, the one good generic Soulblight unit.

Although a new Wight King on Steed would be nice, too. It's the only one Wight King worth using right now and in dire need of a new model, too.

• Like 1

Bois and gals I'm buzzing. Just to see more of Cursed City is perfect, these teasers look amazing already. 

Also just wanted to chime in how truly life saving this hobby has been, no matter what ****** we've had to endure this past year, the hobby and community has always been there, it's weird, a completely utterly rubbish day and yet one thought of a paint scheme or upcoming release or other peoples hype, always brings a smile to my face. 

Thanks everyone, again. 

• Like 12