The Rumour Thread

My bets on a new generic Lord Celastant for the next starter. 

Pair that with the stormcast-ish arrow rumor for, my guess, new Judicators for said set as well. 

Just a guess. 

Really digging the new Cursed City Necroman-scientist. Many hours and great memories ahead for that game!!!

Edited by Vasshpit
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, Vasshpit said:

My bets on a new generic Lord Celastant for the next starter. 

Pair that with the stormcast-ish arrow rumor for, my guess, new Judicators for said set as well. 

Just a guess. 

Really digging the new Cursed City Necroman-scientist. Many hours and great memories ahead for that game!!!

even though I just bought the Black Watch, I hope you're right- dearly hoping for mixed unit Judicators, they're probably my favorite Stormcast unit so the more the merrier!!

• Like 2

Actually the Gardus novel, was him journeying into Shyish  and him encountering Mannfired. he ends up reclaiming a city now called Gravewild.

most like he a Black library special character release, but his recently lore does have some correlation with Vampires and maybe where the current narrative is going to.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Gecktron said:

As far as I remember the expansions for Silver Tower only had pre-existing miniatures? 

True Hero Expansionsion pack added nothing but horribly unbalanced rules for lots of existing AOS heroes. 
In fact many of these heroes made the Silvertower so easy that I just recently discovered that the game isn’t that easy at all if you only use the heroes from the Silvertower box. Also adding the Exotic adversaries pack made the tower a bit tougher too.

• Like 1