The Rumour Thread

20 minutes ago, Still-young said:

egI5tv5.png

Fair to say the Blood Knight-esq figure to the right is going to get a model when the three others have been (albeit the left-two twisted).

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 2

Yeah the 2020-21 AOS releases, possibly undermined by pricing and the inability to play in-person matches, haven't really inspired me to put my hand in my pocket, but a self-contained Warhammer Quest packed with grimdark weirdo models is just a direct hit on my wallet, can't wait

The new guy has a bit more of  dishevelled, pirate-y Luther Harkon vibe than the sort of Dark Souls 3 Deacons of the Deep/undead priest look the map sketch brought to mind, still into it tho

1 hour ago, dekay said:

He has critters. He holds keys. He is said to control the critters. It's safe to assume that assorted Critters And Keys we've seen are his thing ; )

If the critters are truly this fella's familiars as individual models like the ones in silver tower they better make a ruleset/expansion for Critters and Keys!

Edited by Neverchosen

53 minutes ago, Kaleb Daark said:

from this guy and the silhouettes of others, it seems carrying a yoke across your back seems really fashionable in this city.

Everyone has their cross to bear! 

Edited by Ogregut
Changed bear to bare but turns out bear is the right spelling here!
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

If the critters are truly this fella's familiars as individual models like the ones in silver tower they better make a ruleset/expansion for Critters and Keys!

Why? They'll only be removed from AoS a couple of weeks later. See Gaunt's familiars.... 😭

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, MitGas said:

Why? They'll only be removed from AoS a couple of weeks later. See Gaunt's familiars.... 😭

You say removed, I say you have a perfect proxy for a recently summoned  Lord of Change!

Also the best objective markers in the game.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Jeremierty said:

New stormcaaaast ! Looks like the cape of the lord celestant 

Screenshot_2021-02-18-16-07-23-427_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Looks like the Model from one of the BL Stormcast Novel Covers - blond Stormcast doing the superhero kneel... I can‘t find the image

Got it!

image.jpeg.6e8da6df6e3d5bce5f6627f41ec24c92.jpeg

probably a BL or Anniversary Model.

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 8

3 hours ago, Still-young said:

Another super cool model. It seems like the Cursed City villains are hitting all the Vampire Counts staples: Vampires, skeletons, zombies and animal minions.

1 hour ago, Jeremierty said:

New stormcaaaast ! Looks like the cape of the lord celestant 

Screenshot_2021-02-18-16-07-23-427_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Looks Stormcasty. I wonder if this guy will be one for Cursed City, too. Could well be one of the 8 heroes.