The Rumour Thread

8 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

It looks Lumineth it’s easy to expect the silhouettes I think 

You think so? I personally can't make heads or tails of this one. The hand on the right is definitely the claw hand holding the skull from that one rumour engine, but that shape around the waist looks like a Lumineth decoration. It definitely would be a surprise if a clawed hand doing magic with a skull was part of a Lumineth model.

I can't really make sense of what's happening on the top of that silhouette either. It looks like some sort of wooden appartus with a rope. One side of the rope seems to attach to the miniature's other hand (not the one with the skull). Can't really make out what the other side connects to. The wooden contraption (if it is that) reminds me of these images:

2020-12-10.jpg2020-12-09.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aleser said:

But it also look like he is holding flaming skull from rumor engine

It definitely is.

The Lumineth style waist piece coupled with the creepy emaciated claw hand is confusing. Some of the silhouette designs look pretty fancy too.

I don't want to start getting people's hopes up, but there is one anticipated aelven faction that could believably merge the creepy hand and elegant aelf aesthetics . . .

Edited by OkayestDM
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OkayestDM said:

It definitely is.

The Lumineth style waist piece coupled with the creepy emaciated claw hand is confusing. Some of the silhouette designs look pretty fancy too.

I don't want to start getting people's hopes up, but there is one anticipated aelven faction that could believably merge the creepy hand and pretty elf aesthetics . . .

I think it’s actually a saber sheathe with tassels it threw me off 

1 hour ago, Overread said:

I'm convinced now that GW must have a huge update/rework of the Seraphon force in the making somewhere with all these lizard skins that GW keeps hinting at in previews and then dropping as skins on characters.

And yes that new Ossiarch looks like its going to be awesome!

I feel all these scales look very cold one like.

Not saying dual update to Seraphon and Malerion just suggesting it.

Edited by Neverchosen

4 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Guys.
I mean no offense, yet could you, please, stop writing duel box? It‘s not a duel box, they‘re not dueling 🤺 

It‘s a Dual (having two different parts) box. Like you know, Dual Course of Study etc ^^

But what if they really are duelling dual boxes? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Guys.
I mean no offense, yet could you, please, stop writing duel box? It‘s not a duel box, they‘re not dueling 🤺 

It‘s a Dual (having two different parts) box. Like you know, Dual Course of Study etc ^^

You have insulted my honour, I challenge you to a Dual Box purchase!

I like the slip up specifically because it makes me think that the heroes are going to duel. It is particularly fun/funny when one Hero would wreck the other in a duel because one is a caster/support hero and the other is more combat oriented.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Overread said:

But what if they really are duelling dual boxes? 

You mean like dueling indivi-duals within a dual box of dueling factions? :DxD

did9voWtGt86z9TO.jpg

Left to right:
Priestess for WHQ, Main Villain of WHQ, Wolf-Feed-Things of WHQ. What a surprise :D

edit: the right one also has a Rumor Engine Sword in his hand.

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

You mean like dueling indivi-duals within a dual box of dueling factions? :DxD

did9voWtGt86z9TO.jpg

Left to right:
Priestess for WHQ, Main Villain of WHQ, Wolf-Feed-Things of WHQ. What a surprise :D

From left to right:

2020-04-14.jpg

2020-12-06.png

2020-11-24.jpg

Left is one of the unrevealed heroes, middle is probably the Wolf himself, right is one of the climbing vampire/wolf guys from the trailer.

EDIT: Totally didn't see that the original post already had the same commentary. Something else, then: If we see a bunch of heroes and big bads revealed this weekend, that could mean an earlier release of Cursed City than we predicted based on the "one reveal a week" schedule (under the assumption that Cursed City gets release soon after all major characters are revealed).

Edited by Neil Arthur Hotep
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

If we see a bunch of heroes and big bads revealed this weekend, that could mean an earlier release of Cursed City than we predicted based on the "one reveal a week" schedule (under the assumption that Cursed City gets release soon after all major characters are revealed).

That would be awesome!

2 hours ago, Aleser said:

Bloody loving the Bonesplitter hoping this is a sign of things to come to flesh out their range!!

But the Bonereaper surprisingly has me more excited!! Look at that lad he looks gigantic!! Hopefully they're all massive Axe wielding, limb taking psychos!!

16 minutes ago, OkayestDM said:

Also, these are all WHQ Silhouettes!

(Sorry for the double post!)

did9voWtGt86z9TO.jpg

Definitely the Wolf and half Canine creature from the trailer!!

Is anyone else over Da Bad Moon that this Preview is ENTIRELY FOR AOS!?!?! Hopefully it's a full hour as well I cant wait, I havent been this excited for a Preview since the one leading up to the Sons unveiling following their teaser!!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I'm not in favour of constantly bringing back old characters for no reason except nostalgia, but if they brought back Krell as a Bonereaper that would at least be an interesting spin on it.

That said, I don't think it's very probable.

Maybe Krell is only a part of this new character? As Bonereapers are constructs using multiple sources. That way it can be a new character with a history.