The Rumour Thread

2 minutes ago, RocketPropelledGrenade said:

My theory is they reveal Soulblight officially as part of a two-faction battlebox. Realm-lords versus Gravelords.

I would love it. My wallet would not.

I hope not, I think they might release a Lumineth vs OBR maybe but if they did that I don’t think they will release Lumineth with the Book. I think Soulblight are for May onwards 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SirSalabean said:

I’m gonna be the optimist and say they will do a preview next Saturday we’ve had them pretty frequently as of late so I’m feeling lucky 

You were correct mate!! I'm so happy you were!!

Damn there are a lot of Lords in the Mortal Realms arent there? 

Perhaps theyll show the Lord of Gargants? King Brodd perhaps?!... but seriously hoping for the LRL silhouette models and a tease of Soulblight.

My bet on Lumineths (Realmlords) and Warhammer quest (Gravelords).

Still want to see a glimpse of the Gravelords for AoS but I'm not convinced they're coming this soon. Only the Ulfenkarn vampires will be seen I guess.

If there is some Blightlords preview it'll be some new models, and definitely not a battletome because the next BR cover them too (please be pestigors).

Edited by Harioch
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Overread said:

We need some Kings and Queens in the Realms*!

*who aren't crazy vampires

Well, we have Sigmar the God-King.. ;)

I think Realmlords for Broken Realms: Teclis is the msot likely. Or maybe Batteltome 2? Also possible. Gravelords is possible, but I think they're later in the timeline, so maybe we get some of the Warhammer Quest instead.

33 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

You were correct mate!! I'm so happy you were!!

Damn there are a lot of Lords in the Mortal Realms arent there? 

Perhaps theyll show the Lord of Gargants? King Brodd perhaps?!... but seriously hoping for the LRL silhouette models and a tease of Soulblight.

Thank you! 🙂

I just can’t wait for my Lumiroos since they showed off the wind stuff I’ve been so hyped I can’t wait.

hopefully you’ll get some neat destruction stuff soon the story seems to be building to it 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SirSalabean said:

Thank you! 🙂

I just can’t wait for my Lumiroos since they showed off the wind stuff I’ve been so hyped I can’t wait.

hopefully you’ll get some neat destruction stuff soon the story seems to be building to it 

Cheers mate!! As an Aussie I'm tempted to grab some Lumineth Roos and convert them to make Battle Roos for my Sons of Behemat Stomp. 

22 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Thanks god I said "well, let's wait to see how Slaneesh lists are going to be builded to buy"

I return to you Telis.

Lol you've only had 1 day of tome details so far for Slaanesh ;) Give it time.

Temptation should never be rushed, its to be enjoyed slow and steady. Let it seem into the very marrow of your bones.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Overread said:

Temptation should never be rushed, its to be enjoyed slow and steady. Let it seem into the very marrow of your bones.

Nah, the models are just to cool to ignore them, but my aelfzoo is coming sooner than expected xD

1 minute ago, Ragest said:

Nah, the models are just to cool to ignore them, but my aelfzoo is coming sooner than expected xD

I have to admit I'm tempted by the new Lumineth; however the temptation of a dragon focused army and a potential kurnothi appearance in some form has me holding off for now. That and I've committed 2021 to finishing armies* rather than starting any new ones**

*it doesn't help when GW goes and doubles the size of slaanesh's model range!

** Permitting myself one addition IF the new Hatchworks partworks magazine for 40K appears and includes Necrons and Sisters of Battle. If it just includes Necrons I'll likely just grab odd issues for the Necrons. I'm assuming Necrons because of the big marketing and line update they just had and all the push fit they've put into the line. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Overread said:

NO! DON'T GIVE IN! REMEMBER THE SPIREFALL!

Ehrm . . . forgive me, I don't know what came over me.

Definitely excited for the possibility of more concrete Lumineth reveals, though I - like others - am tempering my hopes with experience and reigning in my expectations. More for the Gravelords would be fantastic, but I suspect that they are still a ways off. The only reason we know about them at all is due to potato-cam pictures. Some say these are done deliberately by GW, but in this case I am doubtful. Subtle nods to them in lore blurbs not withstanding, I think the relative silence concerning them indicates that their time in the sun (poor choice of words?) is not yet nigh.

I certainly wouldn't complain if I were wrong, mind you. 

• Like 3

This feels like it's going to be a a full reveal of the rest of the LRL models coming with the Broken Realms book, and a tease of the Soulblight stuff. We were not even really supposed to know the Soulblight Gravelords were coming, until the "Leak" (Which I suspect was GW anyway).

I want to say the Soulblight stuff seems like it's at least a few months away. I don't think it'll be out until after Cursed city, and we don't really even know when that's supposed to come out? I'd say May at the very earliest, but that seems optimistic. 

• Like 1

We likely have seen a small glance of the Lumineth vid they’ll do this time when they showed us the treerunners and the Lord Regent in the “accent vid”. The riders would have been the new surprise model in this video (they weren’t among the shadows, nor the new year hints). 

So probably we see the full Wind Temple and at least a few of the Vanari like Lord in full. And likely a March release. Hopefully also clarity about if everything is in BR Teclis or not. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

We likely have seen a small glance of the Lumineth vid they’ll do this time when they showed us the treerunners and the Lord Regent in the “accent vid”. The riders would have been the new surprise model in this video (they weren’t among the shadows, nor the new year hints). 

So probably we see the full Wind Temple and at least a few of the Vanari like Lord in full. And likely a March release. Hopefully also clarity about if everything is in BR Teclis or not. 

Hopefully they go more in depth on Broken Realms as a whole, even if just to outline this is Book #2 of #5(?).

• Like 2

5 hours ago, eciu said:

Overlords indeed. 

Surely the best and most important ‘Lords in the realms! 😇

looking forward to all the reveals , be grea5 to see what the Lumineth players are getting and I’m intrigued by the Gravelords.

Mostly keen to see more of Cursed City , it’s looking impressive so far! 

29 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Hopefully they go more in depth on Broken Realms as a whole, even if just to outline this is Book #2 of #5(?).

That would be really nice. A glimpse of the next one maybe. Or a few details about BR Teclis, what's Nurgle plan? Which cities are covered and where are they? Only in Shyish, or do we get our first glimpse of a Hysh CoS too? If I'm not mistaken, the Cypher Lords hail from one for example, so would be fun to know what's going on in the Hysh CoS too. 

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 1

3 hours ago, Overread said:

We need some Kings and Queens in the Realms*!

*who aren't crazy vampires

What we need is the "Municipality of the Proletariat" Battletome, with Heroes of the revolution who each take it in turns to be General for a round leading the people in their efforts to throw off the shackles imposed by Sigmar and his armoured enforcers.

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Aelfric said:

What we need is the "Municipality of the Proletariat" Battletome, with Heroes of the revolution who each take it in turns to be General for a round leading the people in their efforts to throw off the shackles imposed by Sigmar and his armoured enforcers.

image.png.425259acb71fa6560add8d62b2dfa7a4.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3