The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

2F6dhWrzngfV5F7G.jpg

We get a new Warhammer Preview next week and based on the name it will ne AoS focused

If I was naive I would say that it brings some hopes for Lord Magnate......

.... but I'm not naive :(

Edited by eciu

So definitely a full reveal of the  Lumineth silhouettes and a tease of the Soulblight Gravelords, maybe with some more of the antagonist Cursed City stuff if it is indeed a Deathwatch: Overkill type situation.

I say 'tease' because I've learnt to temper my expectations. We'll probably get silhouettes of them and then a proper reveal a few weeks later.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Causalis said:

Hmm... LORDS of the Mortal Realms. 

>Lumineth Realmlords

>Soulblight Gravelords

I'm cautiously optimistic that we'll see something for those two armies. But knowing GW it could very well be something else entirely.

So Blightlords it is, then.

• Like 6
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Mitzrael said:

I also don't want to be disappointed, so anything more than 3 revealed models for LRL is a super nice bonus for me :).

Well this is the last free week so to speak as they are returning to weekly releases come March. I think that means we will see less previews. Slaanesh were shown across two previews and a New Years reveal for glutos so I think we will see most if not all the rest of Lumineth. My question is if it will be a battletome alongside BR or it will all be in BR

Edited by SirSalabean
  • Like 1

Really hope they man up and rewrite the whole LRL book with the new release to remove the layered cheese and non-interactive game mechanics, in line with the new Slaanesh and DoK books. No more 5+ rerolling mortals at 30" range ignoring LOS would be a good first step. 

Which, of course, means that the rooriders are probably going to have mortals on a 4+ to hit. 

Edited by yukishiro1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

It is either Malerion Lord of Shadows and Cowabungas or The new Space Marine Lord Model.

In all seriousness I am hoping we see the Cloud Aelf and Swordmasters... with those two reveals I will find my bank account empty and my backlog clogged with Lumineth.

Hah, good old space marine lord of the mortal realms.

im hoping for reveals of teased things, maybe a two part release like most big releases 

• Haha 1