The Rumour Thread

ITs worth pointing out that the next Lumineth Black Library Novel  "the End of Enlightenment" is scheduled to be released in February, and from its blurb is all about Lumineth Vs. Death.

I imagine these releases are meant to coincide, so late February for Broken Realms Teclis seems possible, if not downright likely. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • LOVE IT! 1

7 minutes ago, HorticulusTGA said:

Broken Realms : Tome I announced the Hedonites battletome, so Tome II could announce Battletome : Soulblight Gravelords.

I predicted exactly this in the Soulblight thread yesterday:

On 1/21/2021 at 2:17 PM, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

I would guess that Lumineth could be the driving faction in the next Broken Realms, and Gravelords could be a Battletome release in between Broken Realms II and III, much like Hedonites are in between BR I and II.

So that's not at all an ad hoc rationalization. If the Soulblight release follows the Hedonites pattern, it's what we should expect.

• Like 1

• Subscriber

Is it worth mentioning a reminder to not get too over-excited for the preview?

We've seen how these go in the past where people hype it up before hand then complain when there isn't much new shown off. Don't forget we already had stuff shown early due to the leaks that most likely would've been part of the Saturday preview. 

• Like 4

Just now, SunStorm said:

Is it worth mentioning a reminder to not get too over-excited for the preview?

We've seen how these go in the past where people hype it up before hand then complain when there isn't much new shown off. Don't forget we already had stuff shown early due to the leaks that most likely would've been part of the Saturday preview. 

Will say that this time, GW have hyped the release up to be something big. More so then they usually do

9 minutes ago, Nasnad said:

Will say that this time, GW have hyped the release up to be something big. More so then they usually do

You're right, but they have a habit of overhyping no matter what the reveal is. It could be just a single model (the Vampire Lord) and a box set with Lumineth, with only new troops on the Lumineth side (think Ossiarch vs Ogors), or it could be a massive army showcase. Expect the former so the latter seems all the sweeter if it does happen :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, novakai said:

Slaanesh: preorder next week, out by first week of February maybe with Dark angels

mid February: Drukhari/sister of battle with battlebox, Warhammer underworld Chaos band

next preorder cycle after that  is BR Teclis and stuff

Dark Angels are probablt the next preorder on the 30th (the Bladeguard article today says they’re up for preorder on the 30th and they’re likely coming with the DA supplement as we know that’s coming soon). Slaanesh will probably be February. 

Just now, Ghoooouls said:

Yeah this has been leaked, models look a bit like old swordmasters (but obv lots cooler)

Bah now i dont know what to do, i got Lumineth during the release, but they never grew on me, mostly due to helmets tbh and the lack for fighty heroes.

So I've been waiting, and the new soul blight looked really fun, so I was looking forward to them.
Swordsmasters might change that tho, I always loved them before :)

Ooo well, i guess I will wait and see in a few days.

The only annoying thing now is that the lumineth battle tome will feel really outdated since it is missing like half the roster :S

• Like 2