The Rumour Thread

27 minutes ago, Jaskier said:

It's a lovely sculpt, the bright red on the hair just distracts from everything else; I'm happy that my only issue is with the paintjob and not the model itself!

Yeah it almost feels like an inside joke at this point. Why does GW love ruining paintjobs with orange hair? It's like they're trying to be edgy. "Hey make sure that you paint the vampire's hair a color that no one has ever depicted vampire hair before."

GW should adjust its strategy for people like me (limited time for the hobby, have to choose wisely, what to buy).
Since the SoB I basically wanted to buy every army, but bought NONE, because the next thing always seemed a tad cooler than the last. 

So, GW, how a bout a BIIIIIG, FAAAAT blunder? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

It looks like a blood dragon/dragon warrior. Taking a guess from the name, that zombie from the Halloween preview and the zombie in the last preview will probably be in this army and it will be soulblight + undead army like old Vampire Counts. Will we finally get new Blood Knights? (Probably not). I hope we see some new bloodlines rules though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, FFJump said:

It looks like a blood dragon/dragon warrior. Taking a guess from the name, that zombie from the Halloween preview and the zombie in the last preview will probably be in this army and it will be soulblight + undead army like old Vampire Counts. Will we finally get new Blood Knights? (Probably not). I hope we see some new bloodlines rules though.

Please PLEASE a new blood knight kit. All of the new cavalry kits have been so amazing I'm sure a new blood knight one would be too. Oh god what if we got blood knights on foot?!

Edited by Sunchaser
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sunchaser said:

Please PLEASE a new blood knight kit. All of the new cavalry kits have been so amazing I'm sure a new blood knight one would be too. Oh god what if we got blood knights on foot?!

From what I understand if we got blood knights on foot they’d be used to convert blood angels after they get hit with the nerf bat for being too OP.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Nasnad said:

Really makes me wonder of the axe zombie is part of the same soulblight faction, or if he is for something else. 

It does not seem to fit the same style as the vampire

There's always the possibility of a new Warhammer Quest. Barring that, they might end up going for a mish-mash of aesthetics for the Undead to represent how many different kinds of people over the centuries have been brought into the thrall of the Vampires.

2 hours ago, Rachmani said:

GW should adjust its strategy for people like me (limited time for the hobby, have to choose wisely, what to buy).
Since the SoB I basically wanted to buy every army, but bought NONE, because the next thing always seemed a tad cooler than the last. 

So, GW, how a bout a BIIIIIG, FAAAAT blunder? 

Isn't this the point of contrast?

So if elves get battle cows and kangaroosas mounts, what strange and awesome stuff could vampires get? 

.. like if we get new blood knights, what mounts would they have? .. GW tends to stray away from horses

Edited by Nasnad