The Rumour Thread

Also leaks are awesome and all but I much prefer when they come right after a preview. This is taking a bit of the excitement out of the upcoming preview and some of these things may not have been even shown in the preview so they might have better complimented leaking afterwards (like when all those Indomitus models leaked right after the preview where some of it was starting to come out).

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Envyus said:

From the name I am guessing the Soulblight Gravelords are the Vampire Counts 2.0 

That's my guess, then we will see whether this vampire leak is true or not (It's most likely true.) I do think Soulblight is replacing LON in some fashion though. It's the Gravelord part that makes me believe that is the case. 

AoS Vampire Counts is everything I wanted it to be, so I hope so. Zombies, skellingtons, bats, the whole shebang. Wish we had a better picture of that. 

Also the velociroo is glorious. And another great bespoke hat!

Edited by Anno
  • LOVE IT! 1

2 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Hm... That vampire box is not designed like all AoS boxes, resolution is terrible and we cant see plastic behind.

For me this is fake.

It's a clampack that smaller characters usually come in. It's almost definitely not fake. 

Edited by Jaskier

How long has it been since we've had proper leaks like this? The last ones I can remember are from before the Bonereapers were fully revealed.

Regardless, I hope that vampire on is real, even if I have my doubts.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the visual noise around the words and how sharply it cuts off, I'm 100% sure the vampire one is fake.

Edited by KriticalKhan

3 minutes ago, Ragest said:

Hm... That vampire box is not designed like all AoS boxes, resolution is terrible and we cant see plastic behind.

For me this is fake.

It looks like the card insert for a blister pack - something GW hasn't done in a while but could be bringing back for individual models such as characters/leaders. Heck might be they are cutting down on packaging once more or want to show more "what's in the box plastic" not just hide it with product art

Edit - and as shown above Lumineth already have them. Actually now I type this I recall that Ossiarchs also have them. So yep totally normal

Kharadron Overlord, Lumineth Realmslord, Soulblight Gravelord...

Oh my lord.

Well i knew I was going to be broke with this hobby. it's vampire ! I just started an Idoneth army, have some Mercy Games workshop.

Edited by Sance

31 minutes ago, Indecisive said:

close up picture but utterly atrocious resolution?
yeah, I'm betting GW is doing another potato cam leak, been a while since the last one

Well, now I’m curious about whether or not we’re gonna get some info tomorrow or if they’re just gonna do the preview on Saturday as planned. Also since vampires are coming now I’m gonna go pray for Grotbag Scuttlers, Chaos Dwarfs, and updated noise marines.

1 hour ago, Murder Pancake said:

Well, I can honestly say I didn't expect the Lumineth to also be responsible for a Warriors of Virtue revival. Not a huge fan of the mount and archer combo. Even if they do run, kangaroo is the first thing that registers for me and the logistics of a hopping mount is odd outside of squigs.

WARRIORS OF VIRTUE!?!?! YOUVE SENT ME ON A NOSTALGIA TRIP I DIDNT KNOW I NEEDED!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Indecisive said:

close up picture but utterly atrocious resolution?
yeah, I'm betting GW is doing another potato cam leak, been a while since the last one

Right? This makes me feel like some mad conspiracy theorist, but that photo is actually so bad it's suspicious. I could whip out my phone and take a picture in under three seconds and it would be a thousand times better than that.

That said, as someone who just came into possession of a large collection of classic Vampire Counts, I would like to know more.