The Rumour Thread

43 minutes ago, Enoby said:

Personally, I think some fans speculate and hype themselves up on speculation which doesn't come to fruition. I did the same in 2019 for Slaanesh mortals (at the time it just made sense and I was confident until the last days that we'd get them, only to be dissapointed), and I think people may fall into the same trap with vampires (and especially vampirates). If they exist, great! But for now, don't expect too much. It can often leave you disappointed for what you do get, and if your expectations are exceeded it feels much better. 

For now, don't expect anything but Underworlds and a single ghoul hero. Then, if you do get something else, it's all the better.

I did the exact same thing when they first teased the Sons of Behemat in November 2019

It was the same article that announced the Old World returning with a line saying 'something GIANT was coming to the Mortal Realms'. At first I was so excited that we were getting a new Gargant model!! And then I started to convince myself it was an entire faction and I was shut down fairly heavily online, which makes sense as that tease at best was a single new model which it did turn out to be *technically. But in the end I was right and it felt so damn good. 

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 2

6 hours ago, Ragest said:

Yes it would be way so early, but there are tons of rules to write if they want ro release a new temple, and old book is going to feel so outdated (imagine Teclis knowing all lores but the one from new temple, or the stances issue that it looks like there is an unknow mechanic about that just because of how alarith rules are written)

I have tons of doubts

Is that true? The spell lores say who can cast them, the spells aren’t on Teclis Warscroll. They just add him to the spell lore and it’s done. And if you look at how the Alarith and Ymetrica work, most of the Ymetrica buffs just concern Alarith units, and there is a separate section for the Alarith (spells and abilities). This wouldn’t be much more effort than what they did for CoS. The only really interesting issue would be the sub-faction, which must be a Tyrionic nation (if they didn’t change the pattern) that’s the part where I can see issues. 

Otherwise this could be 4 Warscrolls and a double page section in Broken Realms.

Edit: should have read all the comments first, @Athrawes already pointed out most of it 🤭).

Edited by LuminethMage

4 minutes ago, Ragest said:

I love it. I LOVE IT.

And it’s me or those are not the same that gw previewed in new year’s eve?

Yeah does not appear to be the same unit as the rider that was previewed earlier since these archers lack the red cloak and cloth barding

Edited by LordAlpharius
spelling error
  • Like 2

The Kangaroo Archers are stunning. They're simultaneously genius and ridiculous and I spent 5 minutes crylaughing at the fact some poor Aelf gotta line up a shot just to have his big kangaroo jack mate jump 6ft in the air and ruin it.

God bless.

Petition for Lumineth to get full Australia Faction

If we can have Cow Temple we can have Platypus Knights

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Morglum StormBasha said:

So on Saturday I think maybe we see

llama riding cav hero

this kangaroo archer unit

fox spirit

cloud mage

that’s a decent sized wave 2 taking lumineth from 9 kits to 13 of the roughly 20 I think we’ll have by the time we have wave 4.

Yep, sounds very likely. Maybe one more Vanari unit or Hero (or maybe the Llama is a dual built kit). 
What do we think on the kangaroo unit min. size? 3 or 5?