The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, Still-young said:

Sorry, the list of games being previewed not including Warcry makes you hopeful for a Warcry warband?

Agreed I think it is clear the question mark means that even revealing what system the final item is related to would be too much of a spoiler in advance of the reveal (i.e. Warhammer Quest).

13 minutes ago, Athrawes said:

Looking at the rumor engine, you can see the spiral of wind, but also cloth ribbons mixed in the swirl.

I think this is the Fox spirit for the Wind Lumineth, who is described below as rising on "a spiraling weave of ribbons"

unnamed.jpg

TF1SITvLXqOAECY7.jpg

No more ****** pointy ears! Time to watch the youtube High Elf burning video again...

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

I don't think we'll get a Warhammer Quest + an AoS preview + Underworld, that's too much sigmar and not enough Space Marines for the GW public.

I know, you know, it's gonna be a new boxed game with some space marine in it. Underworld for 40k kinda make sense (and money)

Edited by Sance
  • Thanks 1

probably too much hype and wishlisting, but I'm going to triple down on DEATH...

Age of Sigmar Soulblight

Underworlds Vampire Warband

Warhammer Quest Lair of the Necromancer theme

I'm quite sure about Underworlds (although not sure if its going to be a complete vampire band or a ragtag of undead stuff as we've seen on rumours).

AoS, could perfectly end being Lumineth Expansion

And mystery brand... could be whatever...really XD

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

That ? will either be Warhammer Quest or something totally out of left field. A new death themed Warhammer Quest with solo play would be ideal for these times as it would also work well online.

The underworlds preview will be the Vampire warband so the show will be worth it just for that. Exciting times. 

• Like 1

AoS: Lumineth (Divine)
W40k: Adeptus Ministorium + Sister of Battle (Divine)
Adeptus Titanicus: Big holy robots vs Big unholy robots (Divine & Death)
Kill Team: Necrons (Death)
Underworlds: Vampires (Death)
Age of Sigmar Warcry 2.0: Vampires vs Vampire Hunters (Death vs Divine)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Chikout said:

That ? will either be Warhammer Quest or something totally out of left field. A new death themed Warhammer Quest with solo play would be ideal for these times as it would also work well online.

The underworlds preview will be the Vampire warband so the show will be worth it just for that. Exciting times. 

100% with you. 

Then watch the WHU preview being a new arena death match supplement no-one cared for :D 

2 minutes ago, Nighthaunt Noob said:

Seems like a potentially nutty amount of AoS/AoS adjacent stuff could find its way into this preview. I really didn't think Lumineth were going to fit but that hint seems pretty clear. Seems likely that they are part of the next Broken realms.

They previewed some parts of new lumineth models on new year so it is about time to show them and new dead faction along them.

1 hour ago, Thaliontil said:

PreviewThisWeek Jan18 Systems v2bfbSo no Warcry reveals, but I guess that the "mistery box" is going to be the Warhammer Quest game?

Seems really straightforward with all the rumor engines and recent hints we've had.

AoS: Lumineth Wind Temple, probably just a tease of the upcoming Death army

Underworlds: Vampire Warband

40K Maybe SoB codex, those Inquistion/Ecclesiarchy models from the Dec REs

Kill Team: Necrons, maybe a new starter box

ADT: New Models teased on New Years

Blank Spot: Warhammer Quest with the Witch Hunter and various models with keys.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ragest said:

Ok so at least 3 more units in Lumineth that needs some warscrolls, some lore, artifacts, temple traits (like vanari or alarith) and battalions.

All of that in the same Broken Realms book? Hm... I’m not sure about

I feel it would be too early for Lumineth to get a second battletome wouldn't it? I mean, people said Slaanesh got their battletome too soon and there's was nearly two years apart (and the old tome was nearly univerally disliked), whereas Lumineth got a tome last year and it's pretty good from what I've played of it.