The Rumour Thread

16 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The fellbat could easily be part of the underworlds warband we know is coming. The much hyped Vampire release might just be 4 models. 

I bet you’re correct. I’d love a soulblight army, but my experience with GW tells me not to set my hopes too high

3 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

The last time I set my Hope's high mate, they came true in the form of the Sons of Behemat. You never know.

Soo how many YEARS did you have to wait before the sons of behemet arrived? I watched you post daily for like 2 years. You had the patience of a saint my friend.  

I’m an orc player. Orks got me into AOS in 2015. I’m still waiting for a new model. Watched as GW retired all the old greenskinz models. Watched as they released Underworld warbands that were just more aardboys and brutes (big missed opportunity there). Since then I started a soulblight army. So do I pray night and day that all these rumor teases are for a bit of vampire love from GW? You better believe it! Do I actually expect to get any? No. 

That way if they do arrive I can be pleasantly surprised 👍

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

8 hours ago, Chikout said:

The fellbat could easily be part of the underworlds warband we know is coming. The much hyped Vampire release might just be 4 models. 

Could be but at this stage there’s too much other Death-related stuff in the rumour engines to be entirely reducible to a single warband. Ragged banners, gothic weapons besides the clearly vampiric ones, Hammer horror critters, that one non-rumour engine preview pic with Johann and a zombie. The WHU warband might the only (or most prominent) Soulblight element but there’s more going on than that for Death.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Chikout said:

I'm expecting the vampire release to get Skaeth’s Wild Hunt syndrome where its just a modernized warband of vampires and will amount to nothing substantial for AOS lol

12 hours ago, Gothmaug said:

Soo how many YEARS did you have to wait before the sons of behemet arrived? I watched you post daily for like 2 years. You had the patience of a saint my friend.  

I’m an orc player. Orks got me into AOS in 2015. I’m still waiting for a new model. Watched as GW retired all the old greenskinz models. Watched as they released Underworld warbands that were just more aardboys and brutes (big missed opportunity there). Since then I started a soulblight army. So do I pray night and day that all these rumor teases are for a bit of vampire love from GW? You better believe it! Do I actually expect to get any? No. 

That way if they do arrive I can be pleasantly surprised 👍

How many years?....23..ish. but theres always hope!!

2 hours ago, japaricio said:

Another short story is out! Seems that something BIG is coming 😂

1 hour ago, alghero81 said:

New Broken Realms story, the Waaagh! is coming!

Yep. Another short story about the WAAAGH Gordrakk going to Excelsis. 

The Troggoth and (recent) Spiderfangs Tome Celestials in WD also teased that.

Now the next Broken Realms book could be Teclis, Slaanesh or Gordrakk. 

Hope we see this huge battering ram on model form !

1795493560_SiegeOfExcelsisI.jpg.9a5ce850851ed402e825d8c98924e7ac.jpg

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, michu said:

funeral march plays for Excelsis

What if the ram gets destroyed by the Stormcast in a last act during Excelsis fall? That way Azyr is safe but we still have a plot twist and a big step forward with the destruction of one of the most interesting cities 

• Like 2