The Rumour Thread

6 minutes ago, willange said:

I have a foreboding feeling that this particular page of the rumor thread may go badly...

Indeed this will be the page where we get confirmation of no winter FAQ so KO and Tzeentch can enjoy total dominance more post covid, as social distancen made it harder to properly enjoy the tears of the downtrodden

30 minutes ago, Scurvydog said:

Indeed this will be the page where we get confirmation of no winter FAQ so KO and Tzeentch can enjoy total dominance more post covid, as social distancen made it harder to properly enjoy the tears of the downtrodden

38 minutes ago, willange said:

I have a foreboding feeling that this particular page of the rumor thread may go badly...

Either that or it will be a surprise Nurgle "release"

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, swarmofseals said:

Either that or it will be a surprise Nurgle "release"

Clan Pestilens is another good option as it is both the year of the rat and plague! We do have a rat with a key to look forward to after all!

Deadwalkers announcement also could be fitting... 2020 truly is a dark page for this thread! 😮

Edited by Neverchosen

56 minutes ago, Neverchosen said:

Clan Pestilens is another good option as it is both the year of the rat and plague! We do have a rat with a key to look forward to after all!

Deadwalkers announcement also could be fitting... 2020 truly is a dark page for this thread! 😮

The skaven planned 2020 all along? I guess that would explain a thing or two.

It's somewhat terrifying to see the thread catch up with the year, because I can remember quite clearly when we were on page 1066, and it doesn't feel as though I've been obsessing over rumour engines for quite that long...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Kronos said:

qtONWjEqCxsWH1nL.png

No idea what I’m looking at here. Like nada, I kinda make out a grill, but I don’t know if I’m looking at a back, a vehicle or a butt. 

It's on the upper back of a 40K Imperial. (Possibly Inquisition?). The Priest from Blackstone Fortress had a similar machine.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Sance said:

It's a little bit on the nose but it looks like a spider head, and there is big spider fangs. I have a box of goblin riders right next to me.

I'm not sure if spiders are bugs tho, but i'm betting on goblin i mean gitz

This is why I'm excited for it, I would love for it to be Spiderfang, Gits, Bonesplitterz or Silent Ones. I cannot lose!!

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

You 40k people are very helpful but always get in the way of my Darth Malerion theories!

I was hoping it was something Duardin related.

yeah me too [although I was hoping Squats..] .. checked Dakka and its another Imperial ... dwarf fans will have to wait.. although I reckon these rumours are just for the first quarter of 2021- looks like Slaanesh, vampire war band for Underworlds, inquisition, Drukhari and ?

Edited by silverstu
  • LOVE IT! 1

36 minutes ago, Neil Arthur Hotep said:

Looks like this could be the same mini as this one:

McuVfwUUd2pPp1xH.png

Could possibly be the 40k priest from yesterday.

yeah, i could see a multiple of the images are one 40k model:

• the arm with books 
  • the staff
  • the back with bag
  • the holstered pistol
  • the scrolls
  • and the fancy boots (matching the back with bag symbols and same skull as on the holstered pistol)
Edited by FireAbend
  • Like 1