The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, novakai said:

Rule wise or lorewise?

i don’t see how they going to drag more mercenary rules without another mega variant. Easy thing would just making any battalions since Sons have literally zero at the moment.

1 hour ago, Ogregut said:

Can parts not be switched around on the gargants? 

Like giving the warstomper the gate breakers weapon? 

Easy enough to give them rules for another tribe. 

1 hour ago, Clan's Cynic said:

They're probably going to share that really awkward spot Sisters of Battle did in regards to Psychic Awakening, wherein they're referenced in the fluff and might even pop up quote prominently, but likely won't receive any new rules.

Oh I was meaning purely from a Lore/Narrative angle.

2 hours ago, Enoby said:

It sounds Slaaneshi (birthday with the newborn, 'excessive', 'delights', etc) but doesn't look it, which is interesting. Maybe the next Broken Realms (Slaanesh/Sigvald) will be in Ashqy

It mentions a "Miss Glavia S.," a daemonette who appeared in Broken Realms: Morathi. I think the name was Sintouch? Which would make the last sentence even better.

Edit: It was Glavia Sinheart.

Edited by Zamik
SINHEART!
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

Really, freaking, bloody Amazing Story!

Hide contents

I somewhat hope for new rules for Anvilgard „New Anvilgard“

Make Anvilgard Great Again ! Erm sorry.

the new story raise the fact that the cities of sigmar works with human, aelves, etc. Not just human. We can hope for mixed units in the far future...

2 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

It is a black library event. They won't reveal anything about a campaign/rule book. Maybe be a promotial character model, but it will be related to  BL book, not the current campaign.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry if mentioned but, have you all had a good look at Sigvalds base. I know of race which would bare it’s teeth like that, other han Vampires, maybe chaos. So it’s either a statue to Slaanesh which he’s walking over, very plausible. Or those are Vampire ruins. The nose doesn’t really remind of Slanesh’s visage, again, more vamp to me. Grasping at desperate vampiric mists I know.

EB8E73FF-1F58-4B8B-A70B-AD3C592B6C0D.png

• Like 6