The Rumour Thread

I am the only one confused by the Aleguzzler in the Ogor pack? Iirc Ogors can´t ally them. Is this another planless product constellation or could be an update incoming?

Edit: Don´t get me wrong: I love the sculpt and would love to field one of these bad boys. The box looks awesome

Edited by Charleston
  • Thanks 2

10 minutes ago, Charleston said:

I am the only one confused by the Aleguzzler in the Ogor pack? Iirc Ogors can´t ally them. Is this another planless product constellation or could be an update incoming?

Edit: Don´t get me wrong: I love the sculpt and would love to field one of these bad boys. The box looks awesome

Ogors can ally them. The app is wrong if I remember right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Charleston said:

Ogrors have always been able to ally Aleguzzlers and Troggoths

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

For Underworlds they used to release two new warbands around the same time as the starter set. It seems like its changed now to be a slower rollout and warbands releasing on their own rather than in pairs. 

I still hope we get to find out if there is an Idoneth warband in this season.

Grymwatch didn't come out for about two months post-Beastgrave I think? So with Direchasm launching over Christmas, there's still a good chance for the next warband or two to land in January. With Lizardmen pretty much confirmed for at least one, I don't think we'll be waiting long in any case. They said Underworlds stuff is being shown off this weekend, so my guess is we'll at least see a full Lizardmen reveal and maybe the next after that.

Ironjawz 2.0 and Witch Elves released at the same time, as did Hrothorn and Wurmspat, so it seems like Grymwatch/Snarlfangs might've been an exception, not the rule.

Edited by Clan's Cynic

11 minutes ago, Juicy said:

are they repacking Prosecutors cause i cannot buy any from anywhere but ebay

GW is having production shortfalls due to a mixture of higher than normal demand and lower than normal production capacity - both as a result of corona on a global scale. 

At the same time overseas tend to see things fall out of stock more readily because GW has to ship those stocks in bulk not ad-hock which the UK GW can do more readily because shipping there is handled by domestic shipping. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, elfhead said:

The decay part is probably 40k if decadence is AoS only. Would be a little selfish to think te whole preview is for AoS, right😬

Yea, I think thats probably it, there is supposed to be a Death Guard reveal anyway right?

Or at least the codex is coming out

Edited by Orchid89

1 hour ago, HollowHills said:

For Underworlds they used to release two new warbands around the same time as the starter set. It seems like its changed now to be a slower rollout and warbands releasing on their own rather than in pairs. 

I still hope we get to find out if there is an Idoneth warband in this season.

The warbands will be released two at a time as always. There was only one instance when Grymwatch and Rippas were released separately but that was due to some cards misprint in Rippas set that  caused a delay.

• Like 1

The preview show is a least partially nurgle unfortunately. My least favourite faction for either system. Still seeing the Slaanesh mortals should be interesting. 

Really hoping for something wacky like shadow Aelves or Vampirates. Also looking forward to seeing what the other battleforces are. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

I wouldn´t be suprised if the Nurgle-Part of the Release was a 40k one. We already know their Codex will drop soon, as well as they spoiled a terrain piece for Nurgle recently (and a bit out of shedule, which actually makes me wonder if there was a sudden change in the shedule for the end of year due to corona). Nurgle currently lacks several hero models from the out of print dark imperium box. Also, at least one new (hero?) model is spoiled.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The preview show is a least partially nurgle unfortunately. My least favourite faction for either system. Still seeing the Slaanesh mortals should be interesting. 

Really hoping for something wacky like shadow Aelves or Vampirates. Also looking forward to seeing what the other battleforces are. 

Hoping for something interesting and Underworlds looks most likely- maybe Seraphon ? Nurgle stuff is probably 40k with Slaanesh in AoS, hope there's some nice surprises other than those two, chaos doesn't float my boat..

3 hours ago, plavski said:

More Nurgle? AoS Nurgle's last release was what, launch? We've had Fecula since then so that's a tiny amount of models in 3 years. Roll on the slimy boys!

To me Nurgle has been heavily overrepresented in the last decade compared to other Chaos forces, especially if you count in 40k and Forgeworld  (think of the starter sets, easy to build, the various special characters...). The last few years gave a  boost to Tzeentch but it was like 10 years of almost only  Nurgle and Khorne before that, with only the basic daemons and a single squad and 2 heros for T and S.

So yeah, I hope pestilence is something other than Nurgle. :P 

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

8 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Grymwatch didn't come out for about two months post-Beastgrave I think? So with Direchasm launching over Christmas, there's still a good chance for the next warband or two to land in January. With Lizardmen pretty much confirmed for at least one, I don't think we'll be waiting long in any case. They said Underworlds stuff is being shown off this weekend, so my guess is we'll at least see a full Lizardmen reveal and maybe the next after that.

Ironjawz 2.0 and Witch Elves released at the same time, as did Hrothorn and Wurmspat, so it seems like Grymwatch/Snarlfangs might've been an exception, not the rule.

First 4 warbands were always from different alliance. We have order and chaos in starter so I doubt we will see seraphon next. They sometimes show interesting fighters from warbands but that doesnt mean they are next to be released. Bat squig was showed this way but Mollog was 6th warband released that season.

Grymwatch and Snarlfangs were not released together due problems with snarfangs italian version of cards. Rest were always coming in pairs.

A new preview ? YES.

For WHU, we should 100% see the full Seraphon warband, mayyyybe another one ❤️ 

For AOS, Mortal Slaanesh and the Newborn, i.e. Broken Realms 2. 

For 40k, I don't know, but surely not Nurgle : we have seen the new Lord and the Scenery sets in great details on WarCom already. So maybe.... EMPEROR'S CHILDREN ?

We also should see what what that Zombie thing Johann was fleeing from really is. Maybe the "Decay" part, if it's indeed a Zombie ? For WHU ?

Anyway as always : BRING IT ON !

I don't want to sound rude, but anyone who's saying the "decay" part isn't Nurgle are probably in denial. I'd love for it to be Death instead, but with all the Deathguard stuff we know is coming and the fact that it was played off "decadence" (Slaanesh) with GW saying Chaos players should tune in might as well be a confirmation, if them using "decay" specifically wasn't enough already.

• Like 3