The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Grim Beasties said:

Don't they still have more Necrons and Space Marine's to release? I'm exited for Grargants but I thought our pre-order was the 10th

I know they didn't announce the Necron terrain yet, but I think that's because all terrain is made in China and will probably be down the line. I assume even if there is some 40k leftover they will announce Sons today.

9 minutes ago, SleeperAgent said:

I know they didn't announce the Necron terrain yet, but I think that's because all terrain is made in China and will probably be down the line. I assume even if there is some 40k leftover they will announce Sons today.

They just released 3 out of 10+ new models for Necron. 

Edited by armisael

5 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Looks like the Mancrushers are going to be coming in a box of 2!! 

That was the real surprise here: it'll be the "nice" surprise if the price is not 2 times (or more) the price of a single gargant. Knowing GW and their astounding  yet super accurate math, they will probably go as 2*1=3...

5 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

That was the real surprise here: it'll be the "nice" surprise if the price is not 2 times (or more) the price of a single gargant. Knowing GW and their astounding  yet super accurate math, they will probably go as 2*1=3...

It's going to be interesting for sure. I bought 3 Mancrushers from Element Games back in June for £80 that havent arrived yet, most likely due to repackaging, so it's going to be interesting what I recieve.

1 minute ago, novakai said:

they use to sell the 2 for the price 1 Garagant box  about a couple of years ago but not sure if they are going to do the same deal this time around

Oh damn so the 3 I ordered could end up being 6!? My Gargant tribe grows exponentially!!

This weeks Preview has been fantastic for all lovers of Gamesworkshop!! Sons of Behemat, Black Library, Necrons, LOTR.

Edited by KingBrodd

9 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

Oh damn so the 3 I ordered could end up being 6!? My Gargant tribe grows exponentially!!

This weeks Preview has been fantastic for all lovers of Gamesworkshop!! Sons of Behemat, Black Library, Necrons, LOTR.

Knowing Element Games they'll probably just keep your money and have your order stay in permanent limbo until you phone up and ask them to cancel/refund you, expecting you to order the (new) boxes again separately since they'll likely come under a separate product code to the singular ones.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

Last time GW sold a box with two giatns, as part of their ally boxes thing, it was only a little more expensive than the cost of the regular one-giant box. £45 to the single box's current £40-ish. Gods willing we'll see the same again, even if it might be too good to be true. Particularly as folks will presumably be aiming for getting their mancrushers in groups of three, to balance out a list with mega-gargants, e.g. 3 regular boys and a mega-boy for roughly 1000 pts.

Also in retrospect Mancrusher is a fine name altogether but lacks the charm of Roald Dahl's 'Manhugger'.

12 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Knowing Element Games they'll probably just keep your money and have your order stay in permanent limbo until you phone up and ask them to cancel/refund you, expecting you to order the (new) boxes again separately since they'll likely come under a separate product code to the singular ones.

Oh really? That's incredibly annoying. I'll have to email them, thanks mate.

4 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

Congratulations Brodd! Enjoy your giants!

Thank you so much mate!!

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1