The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Beliman said:

May I ask why you ban compendium armies/ units?
Maybe I've got a bit lucky, our Gaming Group (and  all other  gaming groups near my town that I know) allow compendium units/ armies. We even have a TO that allows Anvil of Apotheosis too.

I miss-firmulated my answer, sorry : I do not ban them (I ban god models as a way to enable more list variety) ^^

Edited by JackStreicher
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sonnenspeer said:

You want vampire ratmen? 😅

Certainly.

as long as it has some kind of Ratman in it, has my approval.

Although i’d prefer Skaven pirates rather then vamps

edit: although not directly a Vampire, necromantic skaven did exist in the lore of the old world (if any of you guys remember the great days of dreadfleet.)

Edited by Skreech Verminking
  • LOVE IT! 1

Just now, PraetorDragoon said:

What about half-naked berserker pirates?

Depending on how far they take the Mannfred-style "sun's in, guns out" look for sleeveless himbo vampires (and there's one rumour engine that suggests it'll be there at least a bit) that could well be a solid option.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

Depending on how far they take the Mannfred-style "sun's in, guns out" look for sleeveless himbo vampires (and there's one rumour engine that suggests it'll be there at least a bit) that could well be a solid option.

Speaking of Mannfred, I've been working on just the model to lead this new Vampire army 😁

20200904_182602.jpg.3f09bc068075df7d5b40ae8d2e4f0c06.jpg

20200904_113647.jpg.5b7eb60f998cd9746cbe6531297b9a80.jpg

• Like 12
  • LOVE IT! 3

On 9/8/2020 at 8:51 PM, KingBrodd said:

I cannot wait to see what an Allied Mega Gargant for KO looks like. Does he get his own ship? Or does he hang beneath an Ironclad on a Gargantuan Hammock and drops down onto the enemy? Does he need a Dirigble suit?

Ironclad doesn’t know its there, thinks its floating but he’s infact wearing it like a carnival head dress

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Jefferson Skarsnik said:

you have to say that's magnificent

Every good Vampire knows you have to get a good pump before a long night's work 👻. Nosferatu clearly did too much cardio and paid the price. I have a feeling all these Death themed rumour engines are going to be for one of the skirmish games but I would be super happy if AOS was getting a Soulblight army.  

• Like 6

17 hours ago, Kaleb Daark said:

Ironclad doesn’t know its there, thinks its floating but he’s infact wearing it like a carnival head dress

I am tempted to use my extra gunhauler and put it either a) on his shoulder like a pauldron, or b) in his hand, wrecked and ruined, with the skycannon facing outwards.

• LOVE IT! 1

14 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

What are we thinking will be up for Pre Order next weekend? 

Honestly, I dont know. It could be Sons of Behemat as they could fit in the one kit and book before 40K starts back up in october. But it could also be a filler week. Maybe the multiplayer expansion for Underworlds? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gecktron said:

Honestly, I dont know. It could be Sons of Behemat as they could fit in the one kit and book before 40K starts back up in october. But it could also be a filler week. Maybe the multiplayer expansion for Underworlds? 

1 hour ago, Shankelton said:

Honestly, Sons have to be coming soon

The Audio Drama has a Pre Order date of October 10th. This could very well also be the Sons pre order release date as the Lumineth novel also coincided with the Models pre orders. I truly hope I'm wrong though and they get a sneaky drop!!

Edited by KingBrodd

I'd be surprised if they do two AoS releases in a row. I think its far more likely to be one of the minor games, as a breather before we get back to 40K stuff.

Now that could mean warcry (I don't think we're expecting more underworlds stuff yet). But it could just as likely be something less fantasy themed. There are so many smaller games these days i've lost track of which have gotten stuff recently.

October 10th preorder and release would be a bit odd to release Sons on considering that October is "Necron and Marine" month where I'd wager they would have at least 2 weeks of preorders for them. Then again Sons is basically one book and one model to release so its not a huge release in terms of volume of product. 

14 minutes ago, Overread said:

October 10th preorder and release would be a bit odd to release Sons on considering that October is "Necron and Marine" month where I'd wager they would have at least 2 weeks of preorders for them. Then again Sons is basically one book and one model to release so its not a huge release in terms of volume of product. 

Didn’t orktober two years start with a preorder on the +-26th of October and continue into November?