The Rumour Thread

19 minutes ago, EccentricCircle said:

I think everyone would be perfectly happy with the future King Brodd model just being you, laser scanned and turned into a life size mini. You are pretty much the most tireless advocate of a not yet released army anyone's ever seen!

Hahaha thanks mate I really appreciate it!!

2 hours ago, Neverchosen said:

Brodd puts the King in @KingBrodd

So with the points updates for more recent armies being online should I expect less drastic changes for my Slaves to Darkness?

Nothing drastically at all.

Those changes doesn't make them more or less playable then before

image.png.7ec45c864884d8e36e84267bc0c5b757.png

Edited by Kurrilino
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Kurrilino said:

Nothing drastically at all.

Those changes doesn't make them more or less playable then before

Thank you my friend, looks like I will have 100 more points to play with 🤠

Mindstealer Sphiranx  or 2x Chaos Spawn here I come

Edited by Neverchosen

Those std (and other "faq" points) should be taken with a grain of salt. There were some really skewed point changes in that list. KO part of the list looked like someone's wishlist, insane reductions to various good popular KO units, orruk warclans for some insane reason does not touch warchanter but INCREASES the points to maniak weirdnob and weirdnob shaman, 2 underwhelming wizards. Basically if they're true, GW has really lost its brains or faq is changing more than just points.

• Thanks 9

7 hours ago, angrycontra said:

Those std (and other "faq" points) should be taken with a grain of salt. There were some really skewed point changes in that list. KO part of the list looked like someone's wishlist, insane reductions to various good popular KO units, orruk warclans for some insane reason does not touch warchanter but INCREASES the points to maniak weirdnob and weirdnob shaman, 2 underwhelming wizards. Basically if they're true, GW has really lost its brains or faq is changing more than just points.

Horrors only getting a 20 point raise, and they didn’t touch the Gaunt Summoner, which summons a whole unit of Horrors.

But thank goodness they took it to Changeling.

Sorceress on black dragon dont getting a huge 60\100 points reduction sems fake when you compare her to verminlords or aventis who have better save and cast the double spells for less points.

So or the citys points are fake or something is wrong with gw,also battlemages 110 when stormcast mage with 300% more melle damage and save 3 vs save 6 of battlemage sems veeeery wrong. Who gonna get now in citys a battlemage when stormcast mage for only 10 points is so much better in everithing

58 minutes ago, Doko said:

Sorceress on black dragon dont getting a huge 60\100 points reduction sems fake when you compare her to verminlords or aventis who have better save and cast the double spells for less points.

So or the citys points are fake or something is wrong with gw,also battlemages 110 when stormcast mage with 300% more melle damage and save 3 vs save 6 of battlemage sems veeeery wrong. Who gonna get now in citys a battlemage when stormcast mage for only 10 points is so much better in everithing

Also the CoS Sorceress who's pretty much the  exact same  warscroll as the battlemage with a +2 to cast bonus staying at 90 😉

For Nurgle

Putrid Blightkings     140 points

Blightlords                    190 points

Plague Drones            190 points

Glottkin                          380 points

GUO/Rotigus              320 points

Beast of Nurgle           70 points

Nurglings                        80 points

Orghotts, Bloab et Morbidex are staying at 240 points

Edited by lolo73