The Rumour Thread

2 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

That's a bit strange that there has been no ad for the supposed tomorrow announcement... Will there be something tomorow to replace the Warhammer fest?

They said there would be more announcements sometime early to mid May.

Edited by Mutton

3 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

That's a bit strange that there has been no ad for the supposed tomorrow announcement... Will there be something tomorow to replace the Warhammer fest?

4 hours ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

Wow I did not know Warhammer Fest was supposed to be this weekend. Time has flew by for me, guess bogging yourself down in painting has it's upsides. 😂

The last preview article said to keep an eye out in early May so I don't expect anything this weekend other than details on the next preview for either next week or the week after.

I'm hoping on Sunday they announce another Online Preview for next weekend.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NorthernNurgling said:

So is anyone holding out hope for a preview this weekend? Personally I'm looking for the smallest scrap of Lumineth info. If I don't paint an aelf soon I'm going to turn to the Dark Gods...

Why not do both?

1588415209478696482812.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • LOVE IT! 2

1 hour ago, novakai said:

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-05-02-elite-dangerous-developer-frontier-quietly-announces-warhammer-age-of-sigmar-rts

Apparently their going to be an AoS RTS video game announce to be made by Frontier Development

That's a great find, I'm really curious about this one, it has the potential to be Age Of Sigmar's answer to Total War, or it could be another cartoony low grade mobile style game. Time will tell I suppose. I know which one I prefer 😂

13 minutes ago, Black_Templar_Lad said:

That's a great find, I'm really curious about this one, it has the potential to be Age Of Sigmar's answer to Total War, or it could be another cartoony low grade mobile style game. Time will tell I suppose. I know which one I prefer 😂

the article said it going to be on PC and Console so I don't think it a mobile IOS type game.

though Frontier Development is known for their theme park building games so it hard to gauge what kind of RTS they are planning to do for AoS.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, novakai said:

the article said it going to be on PC and Console so I don't think it a mobile IOS type game.

though Frontier Development is known for their theme park building games so it hard to gauge what kind of RTS they are planning to do for AoS.

From the looks of their previous games it will end up being Mortal Realm Zoo Tycoon.

• LOVE IT! 2

11 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

Yes. Give me Planet Zoo with Aether wings, Gryph hounds and Sphiranxes!

6 minutes ago, novakai said:

or a Seraphon Park video game 

Picture of 2 attendees that don't understand the concept of a Zoo. 

Post image

Art by Lundsfryd on reddit.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, novakai said:

or a Seraphon Park video game 

You realise there's one of those already - Jurassic Park Evolution - its up on the humble monthly bundle thing. Great little game, quite casual in many respects, but good fun.

50 minutes ago, Overread said:

You realise there's one of those already - Jurassic Park Evolution - its up on the humble monthly bundle thing. Great little game, quite casual in many respects, but good fun.

Yeah I know, the reason I mention it was because Frontier Development who got the AoS license, also made that game 

• Like 1

I know the giants are coming but I couldn't resist and watch a REAL giant doing awesomeness: Hafthor Bjornsson, well known as "the mountain" in the famous TV show "Game of throne", just break the deadlift record (lifting a heavy bar from the ground) with a lift of 501Kg. Yep, more that half a ton! The guy is a real mamouth at 2.06m height and...205kg wheigh lol. (not surprising that he's lifting double of my deadlift with his weight being twice as mine hahaha).

Really impressive.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, swarmofseals said:

Can you even imagine a Chaos, Skaven or Death themed AOS game in the style of Dungeon Keeper? It could be incredible. With Skaven you could even go with the Dungeon Keeper style humor.

I think DoK, Coven and Malakith elves would also fit quite well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GeneralZero said:

I know the giants are coming but I couldn't resist and watch a REAL giant doing awesomeness: Hafthor Bjornsson, well known as "the mountain" in the famous TV show "Game of throne", just break the deadlift record (lifting a heavy bar from the ground) with a lift of 501Kg. Yep, more that half a ton! The guy is a real mamouth at 2.06m height and...205kg wheigh lol. (not surprising that he's lifting double of my deadlift with his weight being twice as mine hahaha).

Really impressive.

That’s a solid deadlift yourself at 250 my friend! Especially for a tabletop gamer. 

• Like 1