The Rumour Thread

I'm not sure what countries are easing their lockdowns but I could see stores in Australia and New Zealand opening soon. The UK and US are nowhere near being ready to open up again. 

This probably means that we are still several weeks away from production and shipping starting again. 

5 minutes ago, Chikout said:

I'm not sure what countries are easing their lockdowns but I could see stores in Australia and New Zealand opening soon. The UK and US are nowhere near being ready to open up again. 

This probably means that we are still several weeks away from production and shipping starting again. 

Bet you that Sweden will open up, we have one of the stores in Stockholm and our country never even went into proper lock-down... i.e. schools etc has stayed open, even restaurants (although with some restrictions and guidelines on number of ppl)...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, xking said:

Hot take

Future box set between Idoneath vs. Destruction Crab people because some one at GW was a big fan of the Aquaman movie

for reference the final battle in that movie was like how I imagine Deepkin would fight in the mortal realms

Spoiler

realistic take:

New Crab aelves because at this stage why not

Edited by novakai
  • Like 1

I think this could possibly be a warcry or underworlds warband for Idoneth.

One of the big lore parts of the Idoneth that was never represented in the model range, but mentioned quite a bit were them embailors, which are the Idoneth Ishaaran mages responsible for breaking and taming sea creatures. It could be cool to have a warband themed around an embailor and his menagerie of sea beasts.

• Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

Its good that the shops will be open again in some regions, but you have to wonder how long things will stay in stock, since the actual production facility is still going to be locked down, and its not as though international shipping is in its best state right now.

Ultimately it will take as long as it takes, and I certainly don't want them to rush anything.

48 minutes ago, Chikout said:

UK is probably 4 weeks or so from a potential unlock; USA its much harder to say because its all over the place in terms of their response and current infections state by state. 

7 hours ago, Overread said:

Following the insane success of Keeper of Secrets Spam witness the new Keeper with extra crab claw!

Behold the newest Imperial Guard general as he feasts from his dining table upon the battlefield. A large diorama model for the IG with the general at his mobile dining table, so that he can sup win and eat rare delicacies (including lobser and crab) whilst issuing orders to his brave Guardsmen. 

Cower in fear from the latest rendition of Old One Eye as he arises now reborn from the depths of the seas to rain death and destruction upon his foes who once thought the great Carnifex dead

Get ready to Rumble on the football pitches as the Idoneth storm onto the Bloodbowl Fields. With mighty crabcrustations ready to hold defence and eels ready to wriggle their way to victory! Be weary for the ball as they've puffer lobber fish to swap in for a poisonous deception

I'd love to see Old One Eye get a new exclusive Carnifex model.

7 hours ago, Dirtnaps said:

I got a little excited that this might finally be some crab unit for Idoneth until I remembered the Krakeneater existed and it's probably an alternate built option for it. Still really cool if it is and I'll definitely be using it on my Krakeneater with my IDK, but come on GW where are my crabs man.

This is also true. If it is a monstrous Crab Claw in place of the Kraken Tentacle, I'll probably choose the Claw!!

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

Austria, Denmark, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic to name a few will ease a lot of restriction in next 2 weeks (and some already did)  

15 minutes ago, edmc78 said:

i just clocked that these guys are the smae faction as the Mistweaver Saih!99070219001_MistweaverShiah01.jpg

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/mistweaver-saih?_requestid=75116

I think we will also get mortal sigmarites for Warcry to match the Excelsior Warpriest. 

Yeah it might mean that Mistweaver Saih is coming to DoK as those Warband is clearly the same design. It's nice way to expand narrow range with some more options if true

- "new" hero - Mistweaver

- 2 new units - Underworlds Warband and WarCry warband. 

4 hours ago, Chikout said:

In the Netherlands only jobs that required physical contact, such as hair dressers, were forced to close. 
business that could function while maintaining a 1,5 meters social distance and hygiene could still remain open. 
So the local store could sell but not play there. 
and indeed starting 11 may, the first things will restart again. Beginning with daycares and primary schools on rotating shifts. 

OT of the Rumour Engine I've seen a few people on Facebook calling for a Destruction based Ocean army. Thoughts on this? 

Personally I'd rather the Idoneth players get an revisit with some new models, even if they're just for Warcry or Underworlds.

Edited by KingBrodd
  • Like 4

33 minutes ago, KingBrodd said:

OT of the Rumour Engine I've seen a few people on Facebook calling for a Destruction based Ocean army. Thoughts on this? 

Personally I'd rather the Idoneth players get an revisit with some new models, even if they're just for Warcry or Underworlds.

If we get an army of destruction crab-people I would be in for it. 

• Like 1