The Rumour Thread

5 minutes ago, Baron Klatz said:

Or so their aelven/Hyshian arrogance would say.

I got a feeling that with these insanely vast continents they won't control as much as they believe they do. ;)

Do you expect them to admit to it?

I think their Battletome should start with that:

"It's the Age of Sigmar. Hysh is entirely occupied by Lumineth Realm-Lords. Well not entirely! One small village of indomitable chaos barbarians..."

• Like 5
  • Haha 9
  • LOVE IT! 1

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/04/07/white-dwarf-preview-issue-453gw-homepage-post-3fw-homepage-post-3/

Hey folks, what do you think about the white dwarf preview of the legion of tithe? 

It's mentioned that there will be 3 warscroll battalions do you think there will also be new subfactions abilities? 

What rules do you think ossiarch bonereapers would need right now to allow for more diverse play style ? :)

(I would trade my +1 save for something built around resurrection) 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jeremierty said:

It's mentioned that there will be 3 warscroll battalions do you think there will also be new subfactions abilities? 

I don't think so. In February WD Ironsunz got only those three battalions. If a particular subfaction already exist it doesn't get new allegiance abilities. Syll'Eske got new abilities because they don't belong to those three main Slaanesh subfactions from BT.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michu said:

I don't think so. In February WD Ironsunz got only those three battalions. If a particular subfaction already exist it doesn't get new allegiance abilities. Syll'Eske got new abilities because they don't belong to those three main Slaanesh subfactions from BT.

Well the Tithe legion isn't an existing subfaction in the ossiarch battletome :) it seems to be Vokmortian's legion 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, michu said:

Do you expect them to admit to it?

I think their Battletome should start with that:

"It's the Age of Sigmar. Hysh is entirely occupied by Lumineth Realm-Lords. Well not entirely! One small village of indomitable chaos barbarians..."

Nah they call age of teclis. Every age is the age of teclis. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Beliman said:

A new "solo" campaign to hunt the Troggoth King!!! 

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/04/09/lockdown-update-get-your-game-on/

I need a book with 50 campaigns like that!!! 

You linked the wrong page but awesome stuff on the surface of it! 
https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/04/09/solo-warhammer-troggoth-slayersgw-homepage-post-1/

• Thanks 3

On 4/8/2020 at 10:29 AM, Sactownbri said:

I don't see why they shouldnt get something equivalent to endless spells too. A base covered with fleeing villagers that blocks movement, line of sight and reduces leadership. A base covered with rolling boulders that moves in a single direction, doing mortal wounds, until it leaves the table. Sky's the limit really.

This does not feel like an army that needs Endless spells - and it might be a reach to make them fit to be honest.  If they skipped the opportunity to make endless spells for Ironjawz & Bonesplitterz then I am not sure they will make them for giants.

On 4/8/2020 at 4:46 PM, HorticulusTGA said:

So GW just casually dropped a MAJOR part of world building with a good look at Hysh (and Ulgu), two unexplored Mortal Realms !!

Indeed... told you that you cant trust elves...

they got a dirty great chaos star mountain range in the Middle of the realm and teclis is shacked up right in the middle of it wearing his big hat...

on the subject of which its obvious they all just want to be chaos dwarfs and legion at that.. big hats, bull heads, animated bull headed avatars, a realm with an eight pointed star for a mountain range..cmon, who are they kidding!

Edited by Kaleb Daark
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Kaleb Daark said:

It’ll be a nice tall silhouette :)

I’m so looking forward to this being revealed.

I really hope we get the silhouette next to the Aleguzzler to show its size.

3 hours ago, Goodapollo4 said:

Ohhh I bet we will! I mean...I hope we will...Behemat willing.

All praise to our God-Beast Behemat.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I really hope we get the silhouette next to the Aleguzzler to show its size.

Indeed! My hope is that we might get a that silhouette teaser shot this Sunday (as we won't be getting the normal pre-order announcement).

Would be something to while we wait for the big reveals on the 18th.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Souleater said:

Indeed! My hope is that we might get a that silhouette teaser shot this Sunday (as we won't be getting the normal pre-order announcement).

Would be something to while we wait for the big reveals on the 18th.

I'd love that, but I feel we wont see anything till the 18th and even then I'm not sure we will see anymore of the Sons for a while unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong though!!

4 hours ago, KingBrodd said:

I'd love that, but I feel we wont see anything till the 18th and even then I'm not sure we will see anymore of the Sons for a while unfortunately. I hope I'm wrong though!!

yeah I hope they tease a models, but since these are suppose to be the Adepticon reveals (half of the reveals are still left) we may not get more stuff until they start doing the Warhammer fest previews

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, novakai said:

yeah I hope they tease a models, but since these are suppose to be the Adepticon reveals (half of the reveals are still left) we may not get more stuff until they start doing the Warhammer fest previews

Yeah I'm not expecting anything Sons related now untill the Warhammerfest Previews, though I'd love to be wrong!!