The Rumour Thread

The Banners are always representative of what will be shown, they don't necessarily show absolutely everything that is part of the reveal. Still means we will basically get a LoTR reveal, two 40k reveals, and one Lumineth reveal.

Hopefully next week will have more AoS stuff, but we'll see. I also have to think that today should be the last of the Mountain Clan stuff so we can move on to Wind or whatever.

Edited by madmac

1 minute ago, GeneralZero said:

so, 15h02 and still nothing?

The article is up at: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2020/03/28/the-first-ever-warhammer-preview-onlinegw-homepage-post-1fw-homepage-post-1/ ant it says they have the following in the pipeline:

Big news for the small screen
A big-screen hero in plastic
Psychic revelations
The lighting of a new fire

The first is already up.

• Like 1

I've read that but tbh, I don't give a damn about a page that just says there will be an anime and more reveal in the future (more preview coming soon phhhhh).

More of this, the short video (interview / direct) wasn't even subtitled (for an hearing impaired like myself, it is not very informative...) 

Remember we haven't seen that veiled looking thing with the chalice yet, there's definitely more to come.

How much more is hard to say, if every element gets as much stuff as the Mountain Dudes do, Lumineth would have to be an insanely large release.

I suspect we'll see at least one more element, but probably won't get the entire range they've built out in the fluff in one go.

14 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

I'm worrying if we have now the full range of lumineth miniatures. If yes, no war machine , no flying monsters, no heavy cavalry? Surprising  (if not disapointing) is the least to say.

Phil said there are four elements. We have only really seen the core units and the stone themed units. 

I have a feeling this might be a huge range. 

Three units for each of the other aspects to match the stone ones suggests 9 units left to show and probably Tyrion as well. 

Edit those hammerers could well be a dual kit. The art shown in the background doesn't quite match these guys, especially the helmet.  So maybe 5 or 6 more kits. That would make about the same number of kits as the Nighthaunt got. 

Edited by Chikout
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, GeneralZero said:

I'm worrying if we have now the full range of lumineth miniatures. If yes, no war machine , no flying monsters, no heavy cavalry? Surprising  (if not disapointing) is the least to say.

"The Lumineth Realm-lords are already shaping up to be an incredible army, but so far we’ve only dipped our toe into the new range of models. Let’s shine a light on a bit more…"

This seems to indicate that the entire range hasn't been revealed yet

• Like 1
  • Confused 1