The Rumour Thread

53 minutes ago, zilberfrid said:

There has been a lot of clearing of AoS Forgeworld models, and I don't think I've seen the Dread Saurian in the pictures.

Afaik they never really use forgeworld models in the images for the battletome or previews leading up to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So rumour inspectors. What’s next?

Sereaphon being up for preorder kinda wraps up AOS for now I guess.

Next thing will be Teclis’ Aelven boys n girls and at some point we probably should hear something official on SOB. But is that anytime soon? Or are we in for a couple of months without news for AOS? What’s your thoughts?

1 minute ago, Greasygeek said:

Next thing will be Teclis’ Aelven boys n girls and at some point we probably should hear something official on SOB. But is that anytime soon? Or are we in for a couple of months without news for AOS? What’s your thoughts?

Adepticon is in a couple of weeks. We’ll get some news there (probably more of the Aelves, possibly a look at the Giants). 

1 hour ago, Greasygeek said:

I think I've heard somewhere that SoB should be fully released in March

1 hour ago, Greasygeek said:

We have the next Lumineth article tomorrow. They haven't said what it is about which makes me hopeful that we will see something new. 

There is also the Gama tradeshow next week. Last year gw showed off quite a few things: https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/03/11/breaking-news-from-gama/

They haven't hyped the event this year and they do have the 40k ghaz reveal tomorrow so that might be all we get.

Then we have the Adepticon event on March 25th. We will almost certainly see the full Lumineth range and at least a tease for the Sons of Behemat. 

After that we have Warhammer fest in the first week of May which will show off most of the summer releases.

So the "Sunday preview" video said we will see the Lumineth Heroes tomorrow !!!

Oh and apparently the new WHQ : BSF expansion with the ZOAT will come soon because the new WD includes rules for Zoat in Kill Team. 

And there will be reveal from the GAMA trade show for several games systems tomorrow evening too ❤️ 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Ogregut said:

My guess would be the remaining sisters previewed tonight and psychic awakening next week (looks like gazghull is being revealed tomorrow). That will take us up to adapicon and the next round of previews.

My fortune telling skills are getting better! 

And damn it GW, you actually got me excited for something about 40k with the wolf vs the beast! 

Hoping to see the DoK warband at the gama reveals to get this sci fi nonsense out of my head and bring me back to mortal realms!

20 hours ago, Greasygeek said:

As excited as I am for new rumours, I am also looking for a breather post Seraphon. Hopefully we get some cool models for Warcry and  Underworlds. 

As for Adepticon I have no clues or even speculation. However, here are my biggest hopes: Lumineth for Order, Sons of Behemat for Destruction,  Slaanesh Mortals for Chaos (Aelvish followers) and something Vampire themed for Death.

I also would like a supplement for naval/aerial units with a focus on Idoneth, Kharadron, Scourge Privateers and hopefully Grotbag Scuttlers and or Vampire Coast. 

Also as someone with only passing familiarity with 40k, I am still holding out hope for a Dark Mechanicum army.

Edited by Neverchosen
  • LOVE IT! 2

Scions of flame is next for Warcry 

Daughters of khaine is next for Underworlds 

I expect a teaser of sons of behemat at gama studio preview 

Maybe a campaign book ( As Wrath of everchosen)  focused on destruction vs order aka Gordrakk attacking Azyr 

No more than that actually 

I think Scions for Warcry and Daughters of Khaine for Beastgrave are absolutely being revealed tonight - because that would pave the way for GW announcing the next season of both games at Adepticon. Sons of Behemat will be no more than a teaser image imo (they did that with Idoneth at GAMA another year). Apart from that, stuff for Necromunda/Blackstone Fortress seems likely as well.

• LOVE IT! 1

Isn’t March a bit early to announce season 4 of Warhammer underworlds? Last year season 3 was teased at Warhammer fest in May and first properly introduced at GenCon in August. Next steps for Warcry is totally possible as the Tome of Champions should be a late year thing and after Scions there’s nothing much else left teased and unreleased.

Now that Seraphon are nearly all but out in the world I'm interested to see what direction GW is going to take AoS going forward. We've got two "new" armies to come which I suspect eats up the slots for totally brand new factions in the game for 2020; so that's still a good 3/4 of the year to cover for releases and added content to the game. 

4 minutes ago, Nezzhil said:

I think we are going to receive one new army every 4 months... 

March-April - Lumineth

July-Agost - Sons of Behemat

November-December - Vampires

Dear gods give me a vampire army.  Never picked up the old Vampire Counts but with theyr'e current modeling technology, hoo boy!

• Like 1