The Rumour Thread

The wraith fleet of Aqshy and it's Soulblight captain(from the Firestorm campaign) did make an appearance in the Kharadron tome as their fleets collided.

One thing I liked was from playing AoS Champions and doing the Realm of Light campaign, half-way through it hits you with a Hysh vampire knight army that has necromancers spam light magic. That'd be a cool theme to play on in a future tome with vampires actually embracing the cleansing light and divine magic to catch "oh undead hate light" enemies off-guard.

Just now, Kramer said:

The way I read it, they terraform the area around temples in the realm to inhospitable jungles. So there’s probably themy differences but that gives is it room to fit in every realm. 

Yeah, i'm sure given enough time they could probably get a ashen jungle set-up to defy the lava and flames. Would make a cool theme with them using coal tribal markings to show they embrace the ashes.

But I just meant it's a nice change of scenery, they could've gone with Ghyran or Ghur for a more regular looking jungle (albeit with more flying islands or giant beasts stalking through). I'd love some more realm examples, even some crazy unforeseen ones like a jungle of bones in Shyish. :D

Edited by Baron Klatz

You can go one step further by placing them in the Geminid Twilight realm of Uhl-Gysh that exists between Hysh and Ulgu.

That was at the end of the campaign with Bonesplitterz inhabiting that nexus and blasting me with these crazy cards that are a fusion of light and shadow.  xD 

Geminid_Sphere.jpg?1

Geminids_of_UhlGysh.jpg?1

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Matrindur said:

thumbnail_image.png

Realmshaper Engine seems to be on the pricier side

I don't even think it's an intricate design.

Easiest conversion I can find in all GW terrain.

Its format as described is very close to what it is.

Edited by zilberfrid

40 minutes ago, SleeperAgent said:

60 dollar terrain piece 😄 on top of the most expensive start collecting.

I love this game but I am eagerly anticipating the GW bubble to burst. This is getting ludicrous.

The terrain piece is expensive but the start collecting gives a decent discount, almost 40%.

• Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Chikout said:

The terrain piece is expensive but the start collecting gives a decent discount, almost 40%.

Oh I know the SC is good value, they usually are. But now with terrain and endless spells GW is just inflating the things you need to play armies or accept being less competitive. Its getting very tiresome as they already have the most expensive tabletop game prices.

54 minutes ago, SleeperAgent said:

60 dollar terrain piece 😄 on top of the most expensive start collecting.

I love this game but I am eagerly anticipating the GW bubble to burst. This is getting ludicrous.

Why? Why would you want something you enjoy to fail?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

Why? Why would you want something you enjoy to fail?

I don't want it to fail. I want the people in charge of pricing to realize they are pricing themselves out of reality and lower it. Example, MTG came out with a lot of sets that had a 9.99 price tag per booster pack (regular boosters are 3.99), a large number of these did not sell well, they have since curtailed the practice.

The big problem with GW's pricing is they have no real competition. If someone else were to come out with a fun, competitive, well written game then maybe GW would see them as actual competition and lower their prices. I didn't say I want GW to go under, just that the bubble needs to burst. It happens in other sectors (real estate especially) and it can happen to them. If they open up their new factory and prices go down I'll be ecstatic. But if they go up we will all know that its just a gouging tactic.

• Like 2

The Sinuous, graceful flowing forms, offset by cruel barbs, the delicate flowing tracery on the chalice like bowl, the bubbling broth of broken bones and blood... Looks Khainite to me.

Definitely not any Destruction faction, or indeed Order (barring Daughters of Khaine), of Chaos I could only really see Slaanesh suiting the design but whilst the overall structure would certainly fi the Hedonites, in my mind the pot of gore makes it a bit of a stretch.

If it's Death then it doesn't suit Ossiarch, Nighthaunt or the Flesh Eater Courts, I could be persuaded it's something to do with Soulblight.

Edited by JPjr
  • Like 1