The Rumour Thread

6 hours ago, skeen77 said:

I have to reload each page twice here now on my phone. First time I just get an ad, then reload to get the actual page of the thread. 

I'm getting similar behavior, even after signing up for a premium annual membership (one perk is supposed to be reduced adverts).

4 hours ago, SleeperAgent said:

This better be all the metal/resin/finecast kits turning into plastic. They don't need new units.

Think it's just a way of commemorating an d respecting an important day (Chinese New Year, year if the rat) to a massive developing market in the style of GW's imitable and highly marketable gentle whimsy 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

So. What are the chances of us getting any more info out of the LVO tomorrow?

Low.

Typically when GW stagger reveals at an event they have a post on WHC which is updated throughout as more things are revealed, for this occasion everything went up at once and there has been nothing since, so it is most likely finished until the next big event.

5 hours ago, Koradrel of Chrace said:

So. What are the chances of us getting any more info out of the LVO tomorrow?

At external events like LVO they just have the one preview seminar, and the reveals go up on the site in one go. It’s the internally run weekenders and open days (Warhammerfest for example) where they spread things out over the whole event with multiple seminars and stuff. 

9 minutes ago, Still-young said:

At external events like LVO they just have the one preview seminar, and the reveals go up on the site in one go. It’s the internally run weekenders and open days (Warhammerfest for example) where they spread things out over the whole event with multiple seminars and stuff. 

If I remember correctly, there were a couple of cases in the past where at the end of big conventions they released another teaser video for something new.

33 minutes ago, mojojojo101 said:

Has Mistweaver Saih always been available on the store by itself or am I just being an idiot?

I don't think she's ever gone away completely. I know she's there since at least about a year ago(or at least was there a year ago when others were gone, whether she disappeared and came back I can't say).

We know they are coming in spring so that is several months off already. I think they've done well in showing the style of the models they are going for plus a hint of the mythical content. It's given us a clear vision for "pointy aelves". They didn't show more because they've got months to string it out before launchday and they clearly don't want to show off everything in one go this early.

Tempted, interested and curious is just where GW wants you. They don't yet need you into "take my money" stage because that's months off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Overread said:

We know they are coming in spring so that is several months off already. I think they've done well in showing the style of the models they are going for plus a hint of the mythical content. It's given us a clear vision for "pointy aelves". They didn't show more because they've got months to string it out before launchday and they clearly don't want to show off everything in one go this early.

Tempted, interested and curious is just where GW wants you. They don't yet need you into "take my money" stage because that's months off.

Good reasoning Overread.
I guess I am just used to being hyped for new releases... XD

If you play a Chaos army (or want to start) this book is a must-have, detailing a new combined daemon allegiance. Included in the book are loads of new and exciting rules, as well as scenarios to represent some of the 13 unique sub-factions and wild battles of the epic war, with full campaign details if you want to recreate it yourself. You’ll also find updated rules for conducting sieges, plus using roaming monsters and even wandering endless spells in your games. 

BloodandGlory-Nov02-Wrath3wsrgr.jpg
Very interesting
Edited by Dracan
  • Like 3