The Rumour Thread

23 minutes ago, CDM said:

Can we ban him? He provides nothing for discussion and I personally come to this site because it's not like bols or dakka and I dont think anyone spoils the atmosphere like this guy does consistently.

I don't think he spoils anything. Arguing with him is oddly entertaining, I kinda count on him showing up any time CoS are mentioned. ..

And if he is, in fact, a troll, he's basically the incarnation of 'i was merely pretending' meme, making it even better...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Icegoat said:

Teclis and tyrion have been ubiquitous twins through out AOS suddenly the new tome is coming out and tyrion isn't even mentioned by name. Hbo swung the axe and tyrion is gonejyst like marvel killed malekith. 

But Malekith exists, just renamed into Malerion. GW would rather rename Tyrion into something else than just axe everyone's favourite better twin.

Yes, I went there #TeamTyrion

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

Never cared much for High Elves, but Moon Elves, yeah I can dig it. The Teclis art looks incredible, how sad though He isn’t jumping in the air while Tyrion is striking down. Looking forward to this years model releases, all sounds very exciting. 

Edited by Kronos

7 hours ago, Icegoat said:

Teclis and tyrion have been ubiquitous twins through out AOS suddenly the new tome is coming out and tyrion isn't even mentioned by name. Hbo swung the axe and tyrion is gonejyst like marvel killed malekith. 

Tyrion isn't mentioned in one article about Teclis and the update of how he looks and the usual suspects don their sandwich boards, grab their bells, and shout about DOOOOOM with absolutely nothing to back it up.

Tyrion isn't gone, they're both gods of light in hysh, and he'll probably have his own line of aelves eventually.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Icegoat said:

Tyrion is the god of nothing hbo have stolen the rights to the name from GW he will no longer feature in lore or cannon of AOS moving forward. Sorry to break this to you guys but its true. 

This actually made me laugh out loud.

I enjoyed it even more because I am pretty sure it was meant to be serious. 

Where do I go to turn in my old William King books?  Has someone communicated this to the Total War Warhammer team?  You can have my pewter Tyrion riding Malhandir when you pry it from my COLD DEAD HANDS!

Image result for simpsons lawyer-house gif"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Kugane said:

Ranging from Space Marines to Idoneth to various cultists.

You reminded me on a sketch in "if the Emperor had text to speech podcast", where Helbrecht has a mental break down after confronting the Emperor, and he screams in frustration: "LOATHE THE HAIRLESS HEAD FOR IT IS IMPURE!"

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I quite like the design as it has shapes which you can seen in the Deepkin range, which nicely links these. With us finding out more next week, this could suggest a Feb release?!?

A birthday release, I‘d welcome that.

I like the slightly eastern design of Trclis while still staying high elven 👌🏻

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Gaz Taylor said:

I quite like the design as it has shapes which you can seen in the Deepkin range, which nicely links these. With us finding out more next week, this could suggest a Feb release?!?

They did say coming in Spring, I can't imagine any level of calendar torturing that could turn that into February. March is a possibility though, which is sooner than I expected from the initial announcement.

2 hours ago, madmac said:

They did say coming in Spring, I can't imagine any level of calendar torturing that could turn that into February. March is a possibility though, which is sooner than I expected from the initial announcement.

Agreed but I think it depends what we get shown next week. I suspect it’s a reveal of the race name as well as Teclis model so March is probably right. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop a Seraphon release (new book, spells and terrain piece) between now and March. 

• Like 1

I'd be more surprised if we don't see Seraphon between now and then. I'd also say if GW doesn't release Seraphon before or at the very same time then they are setting themselves up for problems if Seraphon aren't a major release. Ergo if Seraphon come long after and its just a new book and perhaps spells+terrain then its going to feel a bit short changed. 

• Like 3