The Rumour Thread

9 hours ago, MitGas said:

This sucks - such a sympathetic guy and the vids with him were great. Best of luck to him but it's sad to see him go.

So sad - I wonder what’s behind this. I don’t think he’s ever worked outside of GW in his adult life, so it must have been a difficult decision. If GW don’t do a Giant celebration sendoff for him on the community site and on Warhammer TV in the coming days, they’re just not the Company I hoped they were.

Wow. They keep the pace. Another box and another great units. I already have a lot od unboxed Kharadrons waiting for new battletome. Wonder if the new hero (aside from great miniature) is worth the shot. There is always the risk I'll be tempted to start Tzeentch as well even if I get the box only for Kharadron side.

Edited by Aryann

Just now, Rachmani said:

I didn‘t expect an updated KO book coming along side the box but rather some time after.

But I‘m not complaining either.

Do you guys expect new units besides the rigger hero?

Iron Jaws didn‘t get any (but there two factions were rolled into one).

Maybe? There was this thing in the background that I didnt recognized:

neu.PNG.919c313aebf371864b429fbad97796e3.PNG

They also said we are going to get more informations soon (probably at the New Year Open day)...

It's a sure bet Screamers will suck lesss now - which is nice.

Not really thrilled for a flying Magister (I really,really wanted a Curseling xD I like the old sculpt but hate Finecast so much) but he does remind me of Cobra Commander from that old GI Joe cartoon movie. Which is always a plus in my book (not that horrible movie but good old Cobra Commander/Chris Latta). 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Gecktron said:

Maybe? There was this thing in the background that I didnt recognized:

neu.PNG.919c313aebf371864b429fbad97796e3.PNG

Most of  The release videos have custom terrain. Same for the Slaanesh for example. 
but what a cool table it would be. Have you spotted these as well: (first lower left, second background)

81863106-E007-41B4-A68A-378199B4558D.png.fdb027018115d59898ad053390e5ba38.png

6FBE3A55-F6CF-4F2D-B9EE-36C21AA192AF.png.12c982f1057511ec34bea804d1d26728.png

1 hour ago, JackStreicher said:

Usually money, family and the likes.

Yeah. This. Lots of folks I know have left GW over the years for the simple reason that GW includes "you get to work at GW" as part of their compensation package, and when you tell them you want a decent base pay, they shrug and tell you that you can be replaced.

Honestly, I don't blame them. It's just a reality. They can pay less, so they do. This means people eventually leave for greener pastures.

It‘s stated below the pics that both factions get new battle tomes, and i quote, „bringing them roaring into the Soul Wars with a host of competitive and thematic new options and ways to customise your force.“

So some new units or ways to field your old ones better seem like a given.