The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Azamar said:

The fyreslayer changes- is it me or does that actually make Hearthguard better? I get the intention was probably to stop people spamming them, but would it not have been better to remove the horde discount altogether (maybe adding one to the vulkites instead)? 

My thought exactly. I already run 2x15 HGB (since I didn't want to spend all the $$ and then they gets a point hike) and 1 Vulkite unit as my battleline and it does pretty well. Now I get 10 more HGB for a grand total of 60 more points. I think Fyreslayers might actually see their winrate go up in the new GHB.

Well the way I read it, "an old ally" refer to a person / entity, not an a faction / army. 

So I can't see it being a reference to the (soon to arrive given the FAQ and WW rumors) Disciples Of Tzeentch. 

Then the entity trapped in Lethis ended up being Katakros.... AND HIS LEGIONS. So yeah, could be a new army. 

(And Kairos ? Why not name it, he is already around, and not that big of a deal for Archaon who already has an Exalted Lord Of Change (Kiathanus) and 9 Gaunt Summoners bound directly to his service)

It's definitely lashed together rather roughly and in a similar manner to that last bit of wreckage. For that one I thought 'grotbag scuttlers' but this visibly has seaweed and barnacles, strongly suggesting a maritime sort of feel. So... sea grots? Zombie pirates? Hard to imagine Idoneth doing anything like this.

slP7d-pAi9PKOENQgRXLpeSbqt0y3ejqAoSRGh5u

4 hours ago, madmac said:

They already have a boat, though...

Skaven already have literal rat swarm models, Sylvaneth can already summon trees, Beasts of chaos already have bulls, etc but those endless spells are all a thing 😅

Edited by Zanzou
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Zanzou said:

Skaven already have literal rat swarm models, Sylvaneth can already summon trees, Beasts of chaos already have bulls, etc but those endless spells are all a thing 😅

Chaos warriors have spikes...

And there is this thing in the back ;) 

image.png.ba60e66694782c6eeb3844eb924bf4db.png

• Haha 1