The Rumour Thread

Only thing that surprises me is the new chaos knights. I didn't think the old ones were that bad, but the new ones look really really good. 

I know know what I want for christmas - plus the new cat montser will look so good in a slaanesh army (I don't care if its statistically good) 

Just now, smartazjb0y said:

They mention the Warcry stuff in the battletomes, wonder if they're gonna expand their rules in the book or just still use the already released warscrolls

I would guess the current Warscrolls are the ones you'll get in the Tome. What's likely to be expanded upon are allegiance abilities. The "Cultist" keyword might be a replacement for "Marks of Chaos" which would make sense; cuts down a lot of repetitive content on warscrolls and puts it neatly in the Battletome once. 

Otherwise I wouldn't expect any Warscroll changes for them. 

It is incredible.

The best Chaos release since the start of this holy game in 2015.

With the Warcry range, the existing Std and Everchosen ones, it's gonna be perfect. 

Interesting to see they didn't updated the Chaos Maraudeurs because, well, the Bloodreavers, the Kairic Acolytes, the Darkoath, and all the Warcry barbarians are enough, right ?

• Like 5