The Rumour Thread

Just now, BaylorCorvette said:

Are we expecting to get all the update warscrolls this weekend or only a sneak peek since it is preorder week?

the listings on preorder I would think would have the updated warscrolls.. For example when the SC! sets go up for preorder... I dont know about the models that are already on the store though...

9 minutes ago, sandlemad said:

Ha, they may have donked up the reveal for those ghouls, WHC still has a big question mark over who the next warband could be. 

Don't think so, seems like facebook source updates are a thing now.  They have been previewing/ revealing CoS rules that haven't been shown on WHC all week so...

Edited by Zanzou

Really happy to see more bats! Id like to see the FEC lean more into the "beasts of the night" theme. I want bat swarms with my giant bat beasts! 

Bats? Are Flesheaters getting back a link to vampires?

They never lost that link. Ghoul Kings have been Vampires the whole time. 

Edited by Gecktron

Oh these are good minis. Much, much more personality than most FEC models, love the difference between the still human challenge of the dude with two meathooks and dull expression of the dude who has been interrupted mid-feast. They seem to be toned down too from the main ghoul kit, they have a lot less, well, back hair. The bats are an interesting addition, I wonder how they'll all play? Seven fighters is a good sized warband.

You could definitely use the Duke as a crypt ghast courtier and probably three or four of the others as the same.