The Rumour Thread

20 minutes ago, TalesOfSigmar said:

Taken from Twitter, guessing these are the Gryph-Chargers

File 27-01-2017, 13 36 24.png

rumour.jpg

There are similarities and the crossbow is the same, but the paint job is different. Maybe an alternative colour scheme or is this the Aether-Wing? 

Edited by BlooDeck

3 minutes ago, Garxia said:

Stormcast Ballista?

Seems the release was bigger than expected.

That release gives hopes for a rerealease with new toys for older battletome armies (C'mon GW, new Ironjawz!).

1485525790032.jpg

That explains the sold out Judicators. 

Oh man I would love an expanded Ironjawz army, maybe some kind of ranged unit and another way of speeding them up so it isn't always Ironfist/Destruction Allegiance.

Edited by BlooDeck
  • Like 2

Just now, BlooDeck said:

That explains the sold out Judicators. 

Oh man I would love an expanded Ironjawz army, maybe some kind of ranged unit and another way of speeding them up so it isn't always Ironfist/Destruction Alliance.

I don't think Judicators are getting replaced.  I'd expect these guys to be long range with some sort of move penalty.

Just now, daedalus81 said:

I don't think Judicators are getting replaced.  I'd expect these guys to be long range with some sort of move penalty.

Sorry I didn't mean to say they are getting replaced. Just this provides the explanation on why they're sold out on the GW store.

2 minutes ago, Thomas Lyons said:

Looks like that art from the new WHQ was indeed the box art.  In other news, apparently it already has a box.  Maybe Rob wasn't joking when he said it is coming "soon"...

What is that thing in the bottom right?  Sort of looks like a reaver, but nurgly?

Also it looks like we're going to be getting a ton of AoS releases amongst small 40K splashes until 40K gets its new edition.  This is going to be a great start to the year.

Edited by daedalus81

My only issue is the same with all the Stormcast cavalry, way too busy for me to enjoy painting. Cavalry has always been a chore for me in the first place, even though I love the aesthetic, and they're only getting bigger and busier in the mortal realms. 

Unfortunate the photo is so jaggy, makes it look a bit less clean than it should.