The Rumour Thread

1 minute ago, novakai said:

looks like it partially a stormcast tome judging by the cover

It's probably going to be Totally-Not-GA-Order in the same way Legions of Nagash is for most of the Death range. I admit I expected it to just be Free Peoples/Dispossessed/Elves without the Stormcast, but I guess they fit as well.

Edited by Clan's Cynic
  • Like 1

You bad boys! Why did you hype me up! Now I am disappointed. 😄 At least we got something for Destruction. Seems like a united Orruks battletome. But why couldn't they unite Ogors? 😞 

And Free Peoples. I know many people have waited for this! Congrats. 🙂 

Sadly no Ogors... 😕 Damn. Guys. How could you do this to me. 😄 

Edited by Infeston

1 minute ago, Infeston said:

You bad boys! Why did you hype me up! Now I am disappointed. 😄 At least we got something for Destruction. Seems like a united Orruks battletome. But why didn't they unite Ogors! 

And Free Peoples. I know many people have waited for this! Congrats. 🙂 

Sadly no Ogors... 😕 

We've still got the obligatory new faction reveal to go (probably) which will likely be at the very end. The blackened silhouette points to an Ogre too.

• Like 2

Just now, Clan's Cynic said:

We've still got the obligatory new faction reveal to go (probably) which will likely be at the very end. The blackened silhouette points to an Ogre too.

No. No. I won't listen to you. 😛 You all hyped me up too much. I am not gonna hype myself up again.

My guess is that the silhouette is just a model from the new Warcry Warbands. If GW wants to mock me, they make it a Chaos Ogor. 😄 

• Like 1

My only worry is that adding ALL teh human, dwarf and aelf models in one army might lead to some falling over each other; but then again GW might be breaking the Aelves up even more. Eg Wanderers might be in but some of the dark or light options might be splitting out other forces.