The Rumour Thread

9 minutes ago, Dongilles said:

Looks like an ogor shaman to me!

omg so hyped

People!No! Stop hyping things up! I am trying to contain my hype levels. Now you have done it! 

Now I am expecting an Ogor miniature reveal. Are you happy now? Damn. 

I have the feeling this miniature is just a character from the new warbands for Warcry. I don't think this is an Ogor.

If it was an Ogor reveal I might die because of a heart attack.

Interesting note - Firestorm Games has a load of upgrade sets and metal kits for pre-order. Seems' GW is opening up some of the "direct order only" models to 3rd parties. Most of it is 40K stuff, but there's a pair of kits from AoS (Master Warlock for Skaven and a Gutrot Supreme)

4 minutes ago, Shearl said:

"We’ll be back at 10:30am (BST) with another preview looking at two incredible new battletomes – exciting news for those new to the Mortal Realms and veterans of the Season of War alike…"

So, maybe Ogors and Wanderers to go with the new Shadespire season? Or Gutbusters and Bonesplitterez since they didn't get any point changes in the recent handbook?

Meanwhile, some fans have had the chance to paint and take home their very own Iron Golem model! If you fancy getting some for yourself, you can pre-order yours in the Warcry Starter Set.

We’ll be back at 10:30am (BST) with another preview looking at two incredible new battletomes – exciting news for those new to the Mortal Realms and veterans of the Season of War alike