The Rumour Thread

There was a rumor a awhile back about ogors getting a size/scale upgrade and becoming a kind of super elite faction where your basic troop towers over everything else. Im imaging Rockgut sized Ogors... just more plumpy. I believe it was firebellies mentioned. 

If this becomes true I'll definitely become an ogor collector. Imo all the current sculpts just don't do it for me when compared to newer ones.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vasshpit said:

There was a rumor a awhile back about ogors getting a size/scale upgrade and becoming a kind of super elite faction where your basic troop towers over everything else. Im imaging Rockgut sized Ogors... just more plumpy. I believe it was firebellies mentioned. 

If this becomes true I'll definitely become an ogor collector. Imo all the current sculpts just don't do it for me when compared to newer ones.

Pretty sure that was debunked. Also Ogors are perfect, check yourself.

• Like 3

So tomorrow at this time could all just remember that this is only a game and should be fun for the sparetime.

Im almost at the point where I feel like skipping the rumour thread for the next week due to all the negative energy that has been known to come out. Despite missing bits of info and news.

Cheers everyone hopefully tomorrow will bring lots of excited stuff and even if it doesn’t I will keep enjoying AOS and the summer.

😉

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Well, I was first of al sceptical to Warcry. But like 70% of my local friends have an army that can be used as warband, hell even the savage orruks I have on the attic have a purpose now! :D Therefore the price to start is lower in the beginig and the game is worth concidering. I look forward to the first load of batreps :D

39 minutes ago, Greasygeek said:

So tomorrow at this time could all just remember that this is only a game and should be fun for the sparetime.

Im almost at the point where I feel like skipping the rumour thread for the next week due to all the negative energy that has been known to come out. Despite missing bits of info and news.

Cheers everyone hopefully tomorrow will bring lots of excited stuff and even if it doesn’t I will keep enjoying AOS and the summer.

😉

I have to say that I sometimes don't understand how people define negativity in this thread.

If someone is posting statements like "I hate GW and they suck!" or "GW is the reincarnation of evil and should be destroyed" or "You and your opinion suck!" these are definitely  negative.

But I think posts like this don't appear very often in this thread.

The only posts I see in this thread, which might have a slight negative touch to it are posts like"Honestly I have expected a little bit more" or "Sorry, I feel a little disappointed...". I don't think posts like this are "negative". It is just people voicing their opinion about something they would have expected. 

But why shouldn't people voice their disappointment as long as it isn't in a destructive way?

Some people might enjoy the news and other people might be disappointed by the news. I think people should be equally able to voice their opinion about this. But this is also just an opinion.

When I see posts like these I often ask myself, where are these negative posts, which people are talking about. Because I don't see them. Sometimes 1 in 50 posts is negative in my opinion, but most of the posts are constructive or positive.

But maybe I am a little bit blind for negativity. But in my eyes negative statements aren't posted very often in this thread.

Edited by Infeston
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Are there any leaks? Or minor spoilers? 

All conventions have their own leaks: From the end of Star Wars XXI to the new Blizzard's game Diablo of the Storm VII.
I just need someone to say that Half Life III Kharadron Overlords Battletome is comming!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Beliman said:

Are there any leaks? Or minor spoilers? 

All conventions have their own leaks: From the end of Star Wars XXI to the new Blizzard's game Diablo of the Storm VII.
I just need someone to say that Half Life III Kharadron Overlords Battletome is comming!!!

Hammerhal herald usually tease what going to be reveal at an event but the one that came out this week was related to the Untamed beast

Interesting thing watching the Warcry Choose a Warband Trailer just now: just how removed the faction design is at this point from Olde Worlde Warhammer. Obviously they have been moving this direction for a while but it finally feels like the paradigm has totally shifted with this. 

Aside from the quality of the sculpts you could have shown me the various factions and had I not known they were for a GW Game I could have believed they were from an entirely different company/system. 

• Like 1