The Rumour Thread

4 minutes ago, Charleston said:

My guess would be also that it is something aelvish. Propably a model from the shadespire team? A new Shadespire Team could be a first tease on a new faction to come later. Like Zarbagz Gitz

It could be also a Chewbacca in an aelv-cosplay with all this fur/hair

We haven't seen any mounted units in Shadespire so far, and I don't really expect that to change, Team Troggoth notwithstanding.

Been a lot of aelf looking hints lately, including that Shadespire lion. To me, a lot of them look a bit more Wanderish than High Aelven, which is interesting.

• Like 2

FYI, today on comunity, new primaris reavealed (transport, dread, units). Still blured. But official. Meaning that a codex 2.0 is planed shortly. Meaning also release soon of those units. Meanning bad for AoS players because this plus warcry, we won't see AoS news anytime soon.

34 minutes ago, Charleston said:

My guess would be also that it is something aelvish. Propably a model from the shadespire team? A new Shadespire Team could be a first tease on a new faction to come later. Like Zarbagz Gitz

You're all wrong and it couldn't be more obvious, it's some kind of amazing jewelled chest brooch strapped across the glistening, chiselled torso of a 90% nude stormcast eternal. Probably a new semi-nude chamber.

I foresee 3 new kits, a hero the Knight-pectoris together with an elite unit of Nudinators and finally an extra big boy the Handsomator (equivalent to a 40k Knight in size) who might count as a monster in pitched Battle, or have the keyword, but will be far too aesthetically pleasing to ever be called a monster by anyone. 

From a distance, silhouetted, they probably do look like a herd of strong wild horses so I can see the mixup here. 

Edited by Turragor
  • Haha 9
  • LOVE IT! 1

49 minutes ago, Charleston said:

Or could it be the new skaven warlord from clan Claw renowned for his taste in very shiny stuff like gems?

• LOVE IT! 1

1 hour ago, Kirjava13 said:

Pretty sure a range-wide price hike means GW won't be getting any more of my money. Stormfiends are already expensive enough as it is. 

I'm sorry @Kirjava13 but when you sold your soul to GW for plastic I'm afraid it was a life-time contract. Pauses are allowed, but you can never stop, the hooks are in and you'll never ever be free of the plastic.

• Like 4
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, TheNotebookGM said:

Speaking of the hooks being in, anyone hearing rumbles about when the next set of points drop before I perish?

it probably release around the same time the GHB FAQ which are usually around 2 weeks after the book launch, so either late this week or early next week

• Like 1

New marines are somewhat of a surprise, but at the same time I doubt it will have any impact on Warcry - Warcry right now is baked into a major event window. It's more likely the Marines are coming out to give 40K something around that timeframe esp since whilst apoc is a fantastic release its very much a niche product for many; though I'm sure the discount sets have sold well, the core apoc product is the kind that one person in teh club might buy rather than everyone in the club. 

2 hours ago, Kirjava13 said:

Pretty sure a range-wide price hike means GW won't be getting any more of my money. Stormfiends are already expensive enough as it is. 

is there new evidence that this is range-wide? I haven't seen anything suggesting it's more than the items listed in the images we've already seen.

Edited by swarmofseals

I hope so.

I was just looking for information about warcry, and what do i get? more marines! 😅

it only seems strange to me that a major release like marines, is shown before warcry (I hope it goes on pre-orders on the 13th)

35 minutes ago, Overread said:

New marines are somewhat of a surprise

...wait? What? I was quite sure you were long enough into the hobby to know that the next Marine Release is always near :D

Jokes aside, with the release of Shadowspear and the Chaos Codex 2.0it was kind of foreseeable that gw will rework marines like they did with chaos. I am rather curious if the next Dex will be a "Codex Space Marines 2.0" or an "Codex Primaris Marines"

I wouldn't be surprise if Admech get a new codex as well in the future as well.

they said Warcry is stated for July so I it probably be physically release on the 27 unless they pulled another Orktober.

as for price hike I guess we will find out by July 8th if it true.

5 hours ago, alghero81 said:

Also didn’t read the whole Lake Lethis lore yet but if the new faction is coming from that stormvault that would mean uttermost defeat or even annihilation for the Anvils of Heldenhammer since their headquarter is on top of the storm vault... We sure that’s what gonna happen?? 

The Heldenhammer survived but barely.   The new faction was not in the Stormvault but the single entity that escaped might be the new Mortarch/foundation for the new death faction.  They tell you nothing about the being and it plowed straight out of the area with a wake of destruction behind it.

It really gave no clue as to what may come but there is SOMETHING out there that Teclis has refused to help Sigmar battle.  It IS on a level that Sigmar was worried about it.

I wanted more out of that book but I like what was there.

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, alghero81 said:

Interesting point, were we not supposed to receive every few weeks some short stories? Seems it has been a while since the last one 

you know I totally forgot that they where suppose to being doing those stuff