The Rumour Thread

3 hours ago, Raviv said:

Did they mention if these are going to come in separate boxes or as part of the WarCry box?

I really like the look of these models, and would like to add them to a Chaos/Tzeentch army.

No details on that sorry. I would think it’s part of the starter set with some scenery but I don’t know. I would hope they get the beasts of chaos keyword at least 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AHexInScarletRed said:

Is this likely to happen? That Nighthaunt Units will be Allies only? I just invested into 1k Nighthaunt / 1k Vampires for playing Legion of Night, this would be a oh-so-major bummer for me. 

Well all is possible, it happened to me already. I started Nighthaunt and when LoN came out all summons were gone so I either had to buy more Nighthaunt (old models) or start LoN by buying the new battlelines and then Nighthaunt came out... as a result I have around 7000 points of death units usable in different contexts... so not impossible that does not happen again.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, alghero81 said:

Well all is possible, it happened to me already. I started Nighthaunt and when LoN came out all summons were gone so I either had to buy more Nighthaunt (old models) or start LoN by buying the new battlelines and then Nighthaunt came out... as a result I have around 7000 points of death units usable in different contexts... so not impossible that does not happen again.

Thanks for the response! 7k is pretty impressive - maybe I'll get there too, one day, haha. I like pretty much all of Death, so in the long run, it wouldn't be that much of a deal, but since I specifically bought and built for this 2k list, I'd be stripped of my army for a while if it happens 😅

7 minutes ago, AHexInScarletRed said:

Thanks for the response! 7k is pretty impressive - maybe I'll get there too, one day, haha. I like pretty much all of Death, so in the long run, it wouldn't be that much of a deal, but since I specifically bought and built for this 2k list, I'd be stripped of my army for a while if it happens 😅

I don’t imagine any changes before the end of the year if I were to bet on it.

Easy to get to those numbers, Nagash is 800 points, any other Mortarch is 400 points a piece and all Nighthaunt I think is more than 3000 points.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, rattila said:

What is interessant here in the name is the mention of Maneaters, who are no longer sold by GW.

Yes they are. :S  https://www.games-workshop.com/en-NL/searchResults?_dyncharset=UTF-8&_dynSessConf=-6830812923992128595&qty=&sorting=&view=&Ntt=maneater

Although I didn't mean it as a unique warscroll, but could very well be. I interpreted it more as a fluffy name you can come up with on the spot. Also fits with the place in the article more in my mind. But it's all guessing at this point. 

30 minutes ago, Raviv said:

The latest update on Warhammer Community ends with "it looks like there's even more news coming, so come back soon to hear the latest".

I'm guessing we're going to get one of those 30-seconds vague teasers.

Isnt the Everchosen announcement? 

Fest2019-Sun1610-Everchosen1ikce.jpg

Edited by Ithlinne

So, at the end of the day, zero AoS reveal. Nada. Nothing. Peau de balle, que dalle. (GhB is not a reveal, it is regular)

Maybe the name of the painting competition "everchosen" is an insight of upcoming StD but I'm doubtful.

With the looncurse delivery fiasco (no starting Sylvanet), it is good for my wallet. I can focus a bit on the tons of plastic im my boxes to be built and paint.

• Like 1

Who on earth decided that this information belonged on a one page article and not as a reveal for warhammer fest? Its next week for crying out loud and would have done a lot for the crowds of people (me included) who felt AoS really got nothing.

I can only assume they didn't want to be asked questions about it on sunday??

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Who on earth decided that this information belonged on a one page article and not as a reveal for warhammer fest? Its next week for crying out loud and would have done a lot for the crowds of people (me included) who felt AoS really got nothing.

I can only assume they didn't want to be asked questions about it on sunday??

I have to agree this kinda should have been told yesterday even if its jumping the gun on the community site - esp since mercenaries is shown t obe in the generals handbook so we actually know nothing of what is in Forbidden powers save for the new spells

That said GREAT NEWS! New stuff coming right now! It's also neat to see if not held up by the trade issue. This possibly suggests that the trade issue has held up one container not all trade containers so it might be that Sylvanath is the only one unlucky to be stuck in limbo. 

Edited by Overread

Just now, kor said:

Hope there's a way to get just the forbidden power booklet without the rest of the stuff

Ebay. 

It's going to be like Malign Sorcery so an all in one kit and likely priced around the same - so UK side in the £40 region I would wager.